Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
Robosoft Technologies, a mobility solutions company, has appointed B Ravi Teja as its new Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Rohith Bhat will continue as Managing Director and will be the Chairman of the board of directors at Robosoft Technologies, a company statement said.
Bhat, who’s also the founder of the company said Robosoft believes that it needs to constantly adapt to the dynamic world of mobile and digital technology. Convergence is the name of the game and its customers seek seamless, delightful experiences for the end consumer. “In that context, Ravi Teja, with his unique blend of skills in product innovation, design thinking, customer experience and strategy, is best suited to lead the change at Robosoft,” he said.
Ravi Teja was with Nihilent Technologies, as vice-president (Global Consulting and Digital Transformation) in his previous role. He is an engineering graduate from Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (NIT), Allahabad and is an MBA from IIT Mumbai. He has also worked at Rolta and TCS in senior positions. In his more than 20 years of experience, he has partnered clients across diverse categories and in markets including the US, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia as a digital consulting leader.
Teja was the VP of global consulting and digital transformation in his previous role at Nihilent Technologies and has over 20 years of experience partnering with clients across diverse markets, including the USA, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia as a digital consulting leader. “The brand has great pedigree and equity in the market.Clients out there are seeking to work with technology partners who can deliver total solutions from digital strategy mapping to human-centered design and platform development across devices, which is one of the key areas I will focus upon,” said Teja.
Teja also plans to focus on creating the firm’s presence in Europe, the US and Africa by advising clients on creating digital roadmaps for the next three to five years.
Robosoft was started in 1996, with Apple as its first customer. The company has over 20 years of experience in software development and helps businesses plan, design and build mobile and digital experiences. Robosoft was funded in two rounds by Kalaari Capital and Ascent Capital. With over 600 employees, Robosoft has offices in Udupi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Palo Alto and Dubai.
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- What's BitLocker’s Role In Encryption And Compliance?
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Research Reveals AI Is Creating More 'Human Friendly' Workplaces
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Cisco Announces A Slew Of Initiatives To Accelerate Digitization In India
- IT Veteran Shyam Ramamurthy Joins Goals101 As Chief Product Officer
- Using Digital Transformation To Secure Your Bank Locker