Rolta India Intros SOA Today for Rapid RoI
Rolta India has unveiled service-oriented architecture solutions to enable rapid RoI , shorter implementation time, and agile transactions.
Rolta’s SOA Center of Excellence (CoE)’s new solution, named ‘SOA Today’, comprises service and software offerings which are customized to deliver business results by using a service-oriented approach.
Ideal for customers in verticals such as government, utilities, telecom, BFSI, healthcare and energy, companies can calculate faster RoI due to shorter implementation time. This coupled with an agile approach to manage transition to service orientation, and services like cloud enablement, open virtualisation, green computing and managed services.
"’SOA Today’ allows CTOs to quickly bring corporate strategy in line with business user needs while modernizing/upgrading their IT systems and uniquely makes information stored in disparate databases and heterogeneous platforms securely available and re-usable across the enterprise," said K.K. Singh, chairman and managing director of Rolta, in a statement.
- How Augmented Reality Is Powering Mobile Commerce
- The Talent Imperatives In A Digital World
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Most Organizations Not Doing 'People Strategies' Right