Rolta India Intros SOA Today for Rapid RoI
Rolta India has unveiled service-oriented architecture solutions to enable rapid RoI , shorter implementation time, and agile transactions.
Rolta’s SOA Center of Excellence (CoE)’s new solution, named ‘SOA Today’, comprises service and software offerings which are customized to deliver business results by using a service-oriented approach.
Ideal for customers in verticals such as government, utilities, telecom, BFSI, healthcare and energy, companies can calculate faster RoI due to shorter implementation time. This coupled with an agile approach to manage transition to service orientation, and services like cloud enablement, open virtualisation, green computing and managed services.
"’SOA Today’ allows CTOs to quickly bring corporate strategy in line with business user needs while modernizing/upgrading their IT systems and uniquely makes information stored in disparate databases and heterogeneous platforms securely available and re-usable across the enterprise," said K.K. Singh, chairman and managing director of Rolta, in a statement.
- Google To Work On Its Own Blockchain Technology
- Xerox Is Securing The Future Of Work
- Entrepreneurship Perceptions On Rise In India: GEM Report
- IT, Digital Firms Comprise LinkedIn's Best Cos For 2018
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- How DTDC Uses Cloud To Offer 50pc Faster Resolution Of Service Cases
- Digital Tech Creating Enhanced Experiences In The Air
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector