Rolta India Intros SOA Today for Rapid RoI
Rolta India has unveiled service-oriented architecture solutions to enable rapid RoI , shorter implementation time, and agile transactions.
Rolta’s SOA Center of Excellence (CoE)’s new solution, named ‘SOA Today’, comprises service and software offerings which are customized to deliver business results by using a service-oriented approach.
Ideal for customers in verticals such as government, utilities, telecom, BFSI, healthcare and energy, companies can calculate faster RoI due to shorter implementation time. This coupled with an agile approach to manage transition to service orientation, and services like cloud enablement, open virtualisation, green computing and managed services.
"’SOA Today’ allows CTOs to quickly bring corporate strategy in line with business user needs while modernizing/upgrading their IT systems and uniquely makes information stored in disparate databases and heterogeneous platforms securely available and re-usable across the enterprise," said K.K. Singh, chairman and managing director of Rolta, in a statement.
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- How CEO Can Avoid Digital Transformation Failure: McKinsey
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Which Sector Will Be The First To Go 100% Robot?