Rolta India Intros SOA Today for Rapid RoI
Rolta India has unveiled service-oriented architecture solutions to enable rapid RoI , shorter implementation time, and agile transactions.
Rolta’s SOA Center of Excellence (CoE)’s new solution, named ‘SOA Today’, comprises service and software offerings which are customized to deliver business results by using a service-oriented approach.
Ideal for customers in verticals such as government, utilities, telecom, BFSI, healthcare and energy, companies can calculate faster RoI due to shorter implementation time. This coupled with an agile approach to manage transition to service orientation, and services like cloud enablement, open virtualisation, green computing and managed services.
"’SOA Today’ allows CTOs to quickly bring corporate strategy in line with business user needs while modernizing/upgrading their IT systems and uniquely makes information stored in disparate databases and heterogeneous platforms securely available and re-usable across the enterprise," said K.K. Singh, chairman and managing director of Rolta, in a statement.
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India