Rolta wins an award in IBM’s ‘The Great Mind Challenge for Business 2010’
Rolta (NSE:ROLTA) recently won the ‘The Great Mind Challenge for Business 2010’ award for building the most innovative solution using IBM’s Rational Suite. The program designed as a tribute to IBM (NYSE:IBM) clients who develop and implement solutions that create exceptional business value for their organizations.
“We were very impressed by Rolta’s innovative approach to deployment of IBM’s Rational Suite in a complex multi-site environment. They eminently deserved to win this prestigious award,” claimed Kalyan Sridhar, country manager- rational software of IBM India/South Asia.
The panel for the selection of the winner comprised of Govindraj Ethiraj, head workforce enablement of UIDAI/ Project Adhaar; Dr. Bhaskar Patel, principal of KITS; Krishna Kumar, CIO of Cybermedia; Charles Assisi, executive editor of Forbes India; Navyug Mohnot, CEO of QAI; Dr. Piyush Trivedi, vice chancellor of Rajiv Gandhi Technical University; and Dr. Aditya Shastri, vice chancellor of Banasthali Vidyapeeth.
“It is a reflection of Rolta’s commitment to establishing robust systems and procedures to build world-class products, and be equipped to be responsive to customer needs for on-going product development in an environment that is conducive to reliability and quality,” commented Santhosh George, president of Rolta’s Software Development and Consulting Business Group.
The company informed that it has transformed its business from a services centric model into one that is solutions oriented, with a large repository of Rolta’s own intellectual property (IP). Rolta’s IP comprises numerous software products and industry-specific solution templates. Rolta adapted IBM’s rational suite to manage its IP through its entire lifecycle. Rolta developed an innovative approach to managing the synchronization efficiently, resulting in considerable improvement in operating efficiencies, and the security of Rolta’s IP.
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Coolpad Appoints Chief IP Officer; Focuses On India Market
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- Gender Discrimination Continues To Haunt IT Industry
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs