Rolta wins FICCI award for technological innovation
Rolta, a provider of geospatial solutions and services, recently won the ‘Excellence in Science, Technology and Technological Innovation’ award for the year 2009-10 from the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI). Rolta stated it was selected by a jury headed by Justice PN Bhagwati, former Chief Justice of India and received the award at the hands of the Finance Minister of India.
“At Rolta, we are committed to developing world class solutions that leverage our domain expertise in select verticals, and Rolta’s IPR. I am very pleased, and indeed proud, that our endeavors have merited recognition by the apex body of Indian industry for their innovative character, and their relevance to businesses and governments,” remarked K. K. Singh, chairman and MD, Rolta.
The nominations for this award were focused on development and deployment of technology that contributed to the bottom lines of business enterprises, and for e-governance initiatives.
The company further informed that, it has transformed its business from a services centric model to solutions oriented, with a large repository of its intellectual property (IP), which comprises numerous software products and industry-specific solution templates. Rolta has developed three flagship solutions frameworks that provide business intelligence — Geospatial Fusion for enterprise-level integration of spatial and non-spatial data; OneView for near-real-time monitoring of key performance indicators in the process and power industries; and iPerspective as a platform for integration and management of IT infrastructure of an enterprise, it informed.
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Role Of Technology In Transforming HR
- The Final GDPR Checks You Mustn’t Forget
- 850 Mn Internet Users To Boost India's Digital Economy
- 10 Signs Your Analytics Program Will Fail
- Why AWS Is A Growth Engine For Indian Businesses
- Information Management Can Drive Digital Transformation Effort
- Smart City Mission Receives Impetus from Tech Giants