Roshni Nadar Takes Charge of HCL Corp as CEO
Roshni Nadar, the daughter of HCL founder Shiv Nadar, has been elevated to the post of executive director and CEO of HCL Corporation without much fanfare.
An MBA from the Kellogg Graduate School of Management, Roshni was inducted into the Rs 5,000-crore holding company of HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems in April this year.
Roshni will be responsible for the holding company only and not the other group companies, Shiv Nadar clarified. She will also be in charge of the treasury operations and take all the new investment decisions, he said.
Shiv Nadar will continue to be the chairman of HCL and drive its market strategy.
HCL is the fifth largest IT company in
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- Meg Whitman Quits As Hewlett Packard CEO
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- Helping C-Suite Innovate With ERP Cloud
- Persistent System’s President Mritunjay Singh Resigns
- How Businesses Can Gain From Outsourced CIO
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns