Roshni Nadar Takes Charge of HCL Corp as CEO
Roshni Nadar, the daughter of HCL founder Shiv Nadar, has been elevated to the post of executive director and CEO of HCL Corporation without much fanfare.
An MBA from the Kellogg Graduate School of Management, Roshni was inducted into the Rs 5,000-crore holding company of HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems in April this year.
Roshni will be responsible for the holding company only and not the other group companies, Shiv Nadar clarified. She will also be in charge of the treasury operations and take all the new investment decisions, he said.
Shiv Nadar will continue to be the chairman of HCL and drive its market strategy.
HCL is the fifth largest IT company in
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- How Option3 Is Creating a Winning Strategy For Its Startup Biz
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66
- Connected Cars, Beyond The Paradigm
- Oracle Announces New Cloud Programs For The Enterprise
- Twitter Names Sriram Krishnan As Senior Director Of Product
- NetApp Appoints Senior Execs To Strengthen India Business