Roshni Nadar Takes Charge of HCL Corp as CEO
Roshni Nadar, the daughter of HCL founder Shiv Nadar, has been elevated to the post of executive director and CEO of HCL Corporation without much fanfare.
An MBA from the Kellogg Graduate School of Management, Roshni was inducted into the Rs 5,000-crore holding company of HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems in April this year.
Roshni will be responsible for the holding company only and not the other group companies, Shiv Nadar clarified. She will also be in charge of the treasury operations and take all the new investment decisions, he said.
Shiv Nadar will continue to be the chairman of HCL and drive its market strategy.
HCL is the fifth largest IT company in
- 5 Ways To Create A CX-First Culture For Executives
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Ex-SoftBank Executive Nikesh Arora Joins Palo Alto As CEO
- We See New Opportunities In India's Enterprise Market: Zendesk CEO
- Making Communication Convenient for Rural India
- Leaders Should Optimize IT I&O For Digital Business
- AI, Voice To Disrupt Travel Market
- Leading Change: Some Lessons From An Entrepreneur
- Indian Businesses Lack Confidence In Digital Transformation Capabilities