RSA Introduces Enhanced DLP 7.0 Suite
RSA’s DLP suite of data security products are engineered to discover, monitor and protect sensitive data from loss, leakage or misuse whether in a datacenter, on the network, or out at the endpoints.
With the new features for discovery, remediation and integration with the RSA enVision Platform, the RSA DLP 7.0 Suite is designed to reduce the total cost of ownership of DLP by automating the protection of sensitive data and reporting, lower risk by protecting more sensitive data in more places, and simplify security operations, the company said.
"Companies of all sizes, in all geographies, and across all industries face growing risks of data leaks and an increase in compliance and corporate governance requirements, along with needing to stretch their IT security dollars and human resources as far as possible." said Tom Corn, vice president of Product Marketing at RSA, The Security Division of EMC."
"The RSA DLP 7.0 Suite is one of a series of current and future releases aimed at realizing our vision of providing customers with a holistic approach to securing identities, information, and the infrastructure," he said.
With RSA DLP 7.0 Suite sensitive data at rest can now be moved or quarantined automatically, reducing administrative costs, and end-users can apply self-remediation for sensitive emails quarantined due to violations. In addition, the DLP Suite is engineered to generate and send reports automatically to the appropriate personnel. These new automation enhancements, according to the company, can help reduce the time spent handling security incidents by up to 45 percent.
The new features will also help organizations discover structured content in Oracle and SQL Server databases with native scanning and fingerprinting. Additional enhancements also enable the suite to support CATIA, a multi-platform commercial software suite used in the aerospace, automotive, and discrete manufacturing industries.
The RSA DLP Suite 7.0 is generally available now. Availability of its integration with RSA enVision technology is planned for this quarter.
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content: CTO
- How Businesses Can Generate Insights From IOT Devices
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- Data Science: A Success Mantra For Business Optimization
- Dell EMC Leads Server Market In Q4 2018, Says Gartner
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience