Ruckus Wireless appoints new head for India & SAARC
Ruckus Wireless has appointed Manjit Singh as the Managing Director, India & SAARC to oversee the business operations of Ruckus Wireless in the mentioned region.
“Our ZoneFlex Wi-Fi systems are now widely deployed by service providers, universities, hotels and hospitals throughout the country. Service providers in India are upgrading their network infrastructure to address the demand of reliable yet cost-effective mobile Internet services. Manjit brings unparalleled knowledge of the local market and a track record of industry success that will prove invaluable to growing our business in India,” commented Selina Lo, President and CEO of Ruckus Wireless.
Driven by a major industry shift toward mobile Internet applications and devices, Ruckus Wireless has realized a compound annual growth of over 1041 per cent in revenue within India since 2007 having been selected by major enterprise.
With 20 years of industry experience, Singh brings to Ruckus Wireless an exemplary track record of success working with tier-1 telecommunication service providers in the region. Prior to joining Ruckus Wireless, Singh led the sales operations for Radwin Wireless Solutions and won many key sales contracts from service providers. He has worked in companies like Openwave Systems, Comverse Technologies, Lucent Technologies and Alcatel Networks.
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018
- Why Artificial Intelligence Is Poised To Disrupt E-Commerce
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation