SafeNet Releases eSafe SmartSuite Secure Gateway
SafeNet, a global player in information security now affiliated under common management with Aladdin Knowledge Systems, announced the general availability of its new eSafe SmartSuite Secure Gateway for Web and mail protection and control.
eSafe SmartSuite offers a combination of intelligent protection, ease of use, and value-focused management and reporting for today s business needs.
Based on eSafe s real-time, intelligent technology platform, designed to protect organizations from current and future threats, eSafe SmartSuite offers real-time, intelligent inspection of all inbound and outbound Web and mail traffic while delivering performance and scalability. In addition, the new platform improves productivity and management visibility, and enhances security decision-making capabilities through simple, intelligent, and value-driven monitoring, trend analysis, and reporting functionality, a company release said.
Also, eSafe SmartSuite delivers the first fully-integrated content security and data leakage prevention solution with data aware monitoring, enabling assessment and mitigation of threats originating from data leakage. eSafe will allows organizations to detect, analyze, and prevent mishandling of information, and will be fully aware of existing risks so that they can take preventive measures to protect sensitive data.
eSafe SmartSuite s other benefits include: data leakage prevention; enhanced anti-malware protection; Web 2.0 applications control; and insight and analysis tools.
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 12-17)
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- AI Interest Among CIOs Is Huge, But Deployment Is Low
- F Secure Is Growing Much Faster Than The Market
- How Big Data Analytics Is Reshaping Supply Chain
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Jan 22-26)
- We Are Growing Twice As Fast As The Market: F-Secure CEO
- Cognitive Computing Will Redefine IoT Landscape
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective