SafeNet Releases eSafe SmartSuite Secure Gateway
SafeNet, a global player in information security now affiliated under common management with Aladdin Knowledge Systems, announced the general availability of its new eSafe SmartSuite Secure Gateway for Web and mail protection and control.
eSafe SmartSuite offers a combination of intelligent protection, ease of use, and value-focused management and reporting for today s business needs.
Based on eSafe s real-time, intelligent technology platform, designed to protect organizations from current and future threats, eSafe SmartSuite offers real-time, intelligent inspection of all inbound and outbound Web and mail traffic while delivering performance and scalability. In addition, the new platform improves productivity and management visibility, and enhances security decision-making capabilities through simple, intelligent, and value-driven monitoring, trend analysis, and reporting functionality, a company release said.
Also, eSafe SmartSuite delivers the first fully-integrated content security and data leakage prevention solution with data aware monitoring, enabling assessment and mitigation of threats originating from data leakage. eSafe will allows organizations to detect, analyze, and prevent mishandling of information, and will be fully aware of existing risks so that they can take preventive measures to protect sensitive data.
eSafe SmartSuite s other benefits include: data leakage prevention; enhanced anti-malware protection; Web 2.0 applications control; and insight and analysis tools.
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- Why Artificial Intelligence Is Poised To Disrupt E-Commerce
- Escaping Automation-Led Redundancy In The Indian IT Industry
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps
- Artificial Intelligence Is Changing The Farms of the Future
- Cloud Computing Can Protect Firms Against Cyber Threats: Experts
- Using Inventory Management To Minimize Food Wastage
- The Speedy Journey To A Mobile Enterprise
- How CXOs Can Be Safe When Using Wi-Fi At Public Places
- Evolving Cyber Threats, Be Responsive To Defend