Sage Accpac Simplifies Contact Management
As part of its CRM solution offerings, Sage Accpac India has brought to market the new ACT! by Sage Premium for Web 2006 contact and customer management solution, designed to provide organizations with real-time web access to crucial customer information.
Aimed at addressing needs of small and mid-sized businesses, ACT! Premium for Web 2006 can be installed on a company server and deployed easily to remote and on-premises users with no need for end-user client software installation.
In an exclusive to CXOtoday, Thomas Abraham, Managing Director, Sage Accpac India said, “ACT! Premium for Web 2006 is a solution which provides you with a common centralized repository for all the critical customer information captured across the organization and help track leads, build relationships and generate sales opportunities in an simple yet effective and comprehensive manner.”
ACT! Premium for Web 2006 allows remote, traveling and office-based users access, update and share centralized data in real time through a Web browser.
Some of the key capabilities of the software include Contact and Customer Management, Sales Process Automation, Opportunity Tracking, Calendar and Activity Management capabilities among others.
“Businesses can’t afford to take chances with time in today’s extremely competitive environment. It is there that the solution scores above others by providing sales executives and management real time insights and tools to assess the health of the business on an ongoing basis,” asserted Abraham.
The company has a wide network of trained ACT! certified consultants who look into the implementation and after sales support activities for the software. The consultants provide the first level of support to the clients whereas the Sage Accpac India provides the second level of support when required.
“Any organization with a direct selling model and that serves directly to its end customer can find use for our product” Abraham told CXOtoday, commenting on the solution’s prospects.
The ACT! Premium for Web 2006 starts at approximately Rs12,000 for a single license and is available now.
- Digital Payment To Drive Blockchain Growth In India, Says Study
- F-Secure's New Security Offering Blends Human Expertise And AI
- Indian Life Insurers Partner with Cognizant to Develop Blockchain Solution
- Why Object Storage Is Becoming The New Default
- Using Virtualization To Enhance Security, Save On Infrastructure
- Infor Teams Up With LinkedIn To Empower CRM
- How HDS Is Betting Big On Data And Analytics
- How Cloud Can Make MNOs Profitable
- Thomson Reuters, NSDL Partner To Offer GST Solution To Enterprises
- ATM Maker Diebold Sees Demonetization As Big Business Opportunity