Sage Acquires Payroll and HRMS from Crystal
The Sage Group, one of the business management software solutions and related products and services provider, has acquired the Pocket range of payroll and human resource management software (HRMS), and all customer contracts from Chennai-based Crystal Info Solutions. The details of the deals were not disclosed.
This acquisition of Pocket will enable Sage enter the fast growing Payroll and HRMS space in India. It is our first acquisition in India and a step towards increasing our presence in the Indian market with a localized product and R&D facility , said Guy Berruyer, president, Continental Europe and Asia with Sage Group.
The acquisition allows Sage to offer a comprehensive solution comprising ERP, CRM, payroll and HRMS to meet the needs of the Indian SMB and mid market customers- said Berruyer. The payroll and HRMS business division will be headed by Thomas Abraham, managing director of Sage Software India Limited.
It may be recalled that Sage had acquired Snow Snowdrop Systems Limited for an enterprise value of $17million in cash in 2007 to offer human resources, personnel and payroll management capabilities to its customers.
Related Link: Quest and Sage Join Hands
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- Flipkart, ASUS Announce Long-Term Partnership For India Market
- QYOU Chalks Out India Expansion Plans
- Indian Life Insurers Partner with Cognizant to Develop Blockchain Solution
- Myntra Acquires Smart Wearables Firm Witworks
- What Makes Evry So Bullish On India Market
- Banks, Govt To Drive Enterprise Storage Growth: IDC
- Consider Blockchain, Think Non-linear!
- Coupon Aggregator Zoutons Launches Chrome Extension
- Digital Urgency Spurs Demand for Outsourcing Services: Study