Sage Acquires Payroll and HRMS from Crystal
The Sage Group, one of the business management software solutions and related products and services provider, has acquired the Pocket range of payroll and human resource management software (HRMS), and all customer contracts from Chennai-based Crystal Info Solutions. The details of the deals were not disclosed.
This acquisition of Pocket will enable Sage enter the fast growing Payroll and HRMS space in India. It is our first acquisition in India and a step towards increasing our presence in the Indian market with a localized product and R&D facility , said Guy Berruyer, president, Continental Europe and Asia with Sage Group.
The acquisition allows Sage to offer a comprehensive solution comprising ERP, CRM, payroll and HRMS to meet the needs of the Indian SMB and mid market customers- said Berruyer. The payroll and HRMS business division will be headed by Thomas Abraham, managing director of Sage Software India Limited.
It may be recalled that Sage had acquired Snow Snowdrop Systems Limited for an enterprise value of $17million in cash in 2007 to offer human resources, personnel and payroll management capabilities to its customers.
Related Link: Quest and Sage Join Hands
- We Are Growing Twice As Fast As The Market: F-Secure CEO
- Dell EMC's Sandeep Bhambure Joins Veeam As MD For India And SAARC
- IBM, Salesforce Strengthen AI Partnership
- Here's Why Web Performance Market Will Keep Growing
- Suspicious Transactions Up Due To Surge In Digital Payments
- Microsoft, Accenture Team Up To Help Start-Ups
- HP Leads In The Declining Global PC Market: Research
- Zendesk Helps HDFC Securities Ramp Up Its Sales Operations
- Smartphone Growth To Slow Down This Year: Report
- Three Cos Merge To Form Rs.100 Cr Entity In IIoT, AIDC