Sage Adds HR and Payroll Capabilities
Sage India customers can look forward to adding human resources, personnel and payroll management capabilities.
The company that has customers for its CRM and ERP products across industries like financial services, IT services, ITES, media, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, travel and exports has announced acquisition of Snowdrop Systems Limited from its shareholders for an enterprise value of ” 17 million, paid in cash.
Snowdrop provides human resources, personnel and payroll management software and related services to over 700 mid-sized businesses in the UK.
Paul Walker, chief executive of Sage comments, “The acquisition of Snowdrop brings to Sage a portfolio of HR and payroll software solutions for the UK mid-market and other regions, complementing our existing software solutions.”
Sources confirmed availability of these services to the Indian customers, but refused to dedicate a deadline as to when the products will be available here.
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- How New Tech Models Are Changing The IT Skills
- Indian Businesses Lack Confidence In Digital Transformation Capabilities
- How Enterprises Can Start Building Their AI-ML Capabilities
- Cognitive Computing: An Essential Science In HR
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?
- How HDS Is Betting Big On Data And Analytics
- Tata Motors, Microsoft Collaborate To Boost Connected Cars
- Ramco Systems signs Multi-Million Dollar Deal With Panasonic