Sage Adds HR and Payroll Capabilities
Sage India customers can look forward to adding human resources, personnel and payroll management capabilities.
The company that has customers for its CRM and ERP products across industries like financial services, IT services, ITES, media, hospitality, logistics, manufacturing, travel and exports has announced acquisition of Snowdrop Systems Limited from its shareholders for an enterprise value of ” 17 million, paid in cash.
Snowdrop provides human resources, personnel and payroll management software and related services to over 700 mid-sized businesses in the UK.
Paul Walker, chief executive of Sage comments, “The acquisition of Snowdrop brings to Sage a portfolio of HR and payroll software solutions for the UK mid-market and other regions, complementing our existing software solutions.”
Sources confirmed availability of these services to the Indian customers, but refused to dedicate a deadline as to when the products will be available here.
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- Microsoft India Cybersecurity Center Aids 126 Organizations
- Rolls Royce Partners TCS To Bolster Digital Capabilities
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT
- Facebook’s Messenger 2.2 To Woo The Enterprise
- PayPal Launches Domestic Operations In India
- How App Delivery Can Keep Pace With The Dynamic Market
- Cognitive Computing: An Essential Science In HR
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?