Sage helps Winjit Tech improve payroll processing
Sage India has successfully deployed Sage Pocket at Winjit Technologies to automate the company’s payroll processes. With over 70 employees, the Nashik based software development and consulting company uses the application to compute salaries, generate pay-slips, calculate PF and ESI and also keep track of income tax calculations, deductions and maintain record of investments.
Ashwin, founder and CEO Winjit Technologies, remarked "Payroll is a crucial activity which is repeated every month involving complexities related to calculations, deductions and statutory regulations. Sage Pocket has simplified the task and proven to be an efficient and effective way of payroll in our organization".
Payroll processing being an error prone activity, the HR team at Winjit faced typical challenges in computation of salaries including variable pay. Errors were common in the full and final settlement and increased when employees joined in the middle of a term as the processes were manual. Sage Pocket enabled the team to accurately compute various components of the payroll function thus improving the overall operational efficiency. Winjit also has integrated its biometric time and attendance records with Sage pocket payroll.
Thomas Abraham, MD, Sage India stated: " Sage Pocket is positioned for small and medium businesses in India. We are pleased to see companies in markets like Nashik adopt our payroll solution. Sage continues to build a channel of certified partners to increase the overall availability of qualified resources to do a quality implementation. "
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- Technical Challenges For Implementation Of GST
- India Ranks 7th On Web Application Attacks: Akamai
- India's Top 10 Innovative Companies For 2018
- Subscription E-commerce: What Online Retailers Should Know
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- India’s Digital Payments Will Touch USD 1-Tn By 2022: Report
- Digital Engineering Spend To Grow 124 pc By 2022
- IBM Steps Up Its Skills Development Efforts In India