Sage unveils Rs 1L ERP for SMEs
To address the requirements of the SME market in India, Sage has launched Accpac ERP Professional edition. This ERP priced at Rs. 1 Lakh, comes with features of the newly launched version 5.6, which include Sage Accpac Intelligence that facilitates designing of reports from various data sources, report scheduling, report consolidation, import and export of reports and OLAP Cubes.
"By introducing the Professional edition at Rs One Lakh, we believe the ’sweet spot’ of SME decision making has been achieved. Sage Accpac has been localized to Indian tax requirements and comes with a built-in module for TDS," said Thomas Abraham, MD, Sage India.
Sage Accpac Professional edition comes with core accounting and operational modules that includes, system manager, general ledger, accounts receivables, account payables, inventory control, order entry, purchase order, optional fields, TDS, report manager. The ERP also supports five concurrent users.
- Nissan Motor Appoints Anthony Thomas As Global CIO
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- 5 Reasons For Cos To Use Business Centres For Office Spaces
- Is 3-D Drawing Going To Kill Microsoft Paint?
- Oracle Bets On India To Grow Cloud Business
- Oracle To Open Its First India Data Center
- Data Security: A Promising Career To Combat Cyber Goons
- Women Bring More Tech Expertise To the Boardroom
- VaaS To Dominate Market With Revenue Flow
- Oracle To Invest $400Mn In India, To Set Up 9 Facilities