Saksoft Opens Mumbai Office
Catering mainly to the BFSI segment, the global IT services company s Mumbai office reflects the strategic importance of the market for its growth.
With the launch of its new office, Saksoft intends to expand its service offerings to a larger segment, thereby moving towards its plans to double its revenues in three years, a company release said.
Saksoft is also strengthening its global presence in markets such as US, Europe, and APAC. Speaking on the inauguration of new sales office, N K Subramaniyam, executive director (Operations & Technology), Saksoft, said, "Demand drivers for managed IT services business are very strong, especially in the BFSI sector, which is seeing an upward trend in the country. Some of the drivers for this are massive growth in portal development, Open Source migration, information management, etc. Saksoft is poised to leverage on these opportunities."
He added, "Catering mainly to the BFSI segment, financial hub of the country, Mumbai, was an obvious choice for our new office. We have a strong client base in this part of the country and we intend to strengthen our relationship with them, beyond exploring other opportunities. The opening of the Mumbai office reflects the strategic importance of the market for our growth."
A CMMI Level 5 company, Saksoft provides information management solutions, Web development including portal development, Open Source migration, cloud computing and testing services including niche areas like data warehouse testing.
- Now Doctor's Service Is Just A Click Away!
- India R&D Centers High On Value Creation
- Innovative Banking Tech To Connect the Unbanked
- Getting The Right Confidence With “Go Cloud” Strategy
- TCS Partners With Microsoft For CRM Platform
- SAP Hires New Cloud HR Head To Boost Cloud Leadership
- Tablets Fast Becoming Primary Computing Devices
- Yahoo Pumps In $1bn To Take On Google
- Infosys Strengthens Product Focus, Sets Up New Unit
- APAC CIOs Gear Up On BYOD, Cloud Security Threats