Salary.com to Acquire Genesys HRMS
Salary.com, Inc. has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Genesys Software Systems, Inc., to extend its compensation and talent management solution offerings with HRMS, benefits and payroll services.
Genesys provide HRMS services for more than 1.6 million people along with HR administration, benefits, multi-tenant payroll, and tax filing services, etc. to support the transactional needs of enterprise customers. The services are sold primarily as software-as-a-service technology and support a diverse set of industries including government and healthcare.
Genesys has Microsoft .Net 2.0 on-demand technology in its HRMS offering that powers a robust payroll services suite on par with service providers such as Ultimate Software, ADP and Ceridian said, Salary.com s CEO Kent Plunkett.
Larry Munini, CEO and founder of Genesys said, Salary.com has the marketing power and the balance sheet to help us realize the value of our technology investment. The combined offerings of Salary.com s compensation management, strategic talent management and competency products, when merged with our core HCM services capability, will aid the integrated company to emerge in the new world of integrated strategic and transactional talent management.
Plunkett has tapped human resources technology veterans Randy Cooper and Dave Fiacco to lead the new initiative.
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Data Science: A Success Mantra For Business Optimization
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study
- 8 Out Of 10 Most Valuable Brands Are In Tech: Study
- Leveraging Cloud Based Payments Effectively
- F-Secure's New Security Offering Blends Human Expertise And AI
- What Stops Millennials From Pursuing Cybersecurity Career?
- Why Big Enterprises Are Leaving Cloud For Other Tools