Salary.com to Acquire Genesys HRMS
Salary.com, Inc. has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Genesys Software Systems, Inc., to extend its compensation and talent management solution offerings with HRMS, benefits and payroll services.
Genesys provide HRMS services for more than 1.6 million people along with HR administration, benefits, multi-tenant payroll, and tax filing services, etc. to support the transactional needs of enterprise customers. The services are sold primarily as software-as-a-service technology and support a diverse set of industries including government and healthcare.
Genesys has Microsoft .Net 2.0 on-demand technology in its HRMS offering that powers a robust payroll services suite on par with service providers such as Ultimate Software, ADP and Ceridian said, Salary.com s CEO Kent Plunkett.
Larry Munini, CEO and founder of Genesys said, Salary.com has the marketing power and the balance sheet to help us realize the value of our technology investment. The combined offerings of Salary.com s compensation management, strategic talent management and competency products, when merged with our core HCM services capability, will aid the integrated company to emerge in the new world of integrated strategic and transactional talent management.
Plunkett has tapped human resources technology veterans Randy Cooper and Dave Fiacco to lead the new initiative.
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Technology Plays A Vital Role In Empowering The Workforce
- Multi-Cloud Environments Force CIOs To Rethink Cloud Strategies
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO
- 5 Supply Chain Management Trends for 2018
- Microsoft India Cybersecurity Center Aids 126 Organizations
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala
- The Enterprise Gains From Micro Frontend
- Shared Services 2.0 – Next Big Wave Of Offshore Financial Operations
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation