Salary.com to Acquire Genesys HRMS
Salary.com, Inc. has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Genesys Software Systems, Inc., to extend its compensation and talent management solution offerings with HRMS, benefits and payroll services.
Genesys provide HRMS services for more than 1.6 million people along with HR administration, benefits, multi-tenant payroll, and tax filing services, etc. to support the transactional needs of enterprise customers. The services are sold primarily as software-as-a-service technology and support a diverse set of industries including government and healthcare.
Genesys has Microsoft .Net 2.0 on-demand technology in its HRMS offering that powers a robust payroll services suite on par with service providers such as Ultimate Software, ADP and Ceridian said, Salary.com s CEO Kent Plunkett.
Larry Munini, CEO and founder of Genesys said, Salary.com has the marketing power and the balance sheet to help us realize the value of our technology investment. The combined offerings of Salary.com s compensation management, strategic talent management and competency products, when merged with our core HCM services capability, will aid the integrated company to emerge in the new world of integrated strategic and transactional talent management.
Plunkett has tapped human resources technology veterans Randy Cooper and Dave Fiacco to lead the new initiative.
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- Why Financial Sector CIOs Should Get On Top Of Machine Learning
- LinkedIn Launches ‘Scheduler’ Feature To Ease Hiring Process
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- How Much Of Human Jobs Will Be Performed By Machines?
- How Fortis Improves Patient Care With Microsoft Azure
- How To Build A Workforce Of Relentless Change Agents
- The Most Ethical Tech Firms And Why They Matter
- Technostress Hampers Productivity At Workplace: Microsoft