Salesforce.com extends social enterprise offerings with launch of Rypple and Site.com
Rypple to help companies engage, align people and teams while Site.com empowers marketers to deliver content across public social networks.
Cloud computing company Salesforce.com launched two new products, Salesforce Rypple and Salesforce Site.com, to extend the reach of the social enterprise to every employee and every customer.
Salesforce had acquired Rypple, a Human Capital Management company, in December.
Salesforce Rypple aims to engage and align people and teams with social performance management, extending the employee social network to reach every employee. It has been integrated with the company’s CRM and Chatter, a social network platform for enteprises.
“Salesforce.com is seeing unstoppable demand for the social enterprise as companies see their customers and employees become more social and mobile by the day,” said Marc Benioff, Chairman and CEO, salesforce.com. “With Salesforce Rypple and Salesforce Site.com, we are excited that companies will now be able to extend their social enterprise to reach every employee and every customer.”
The other offering, Salesforce Site.com will focus on empowering marketers to deliver fresh, relevant content across websites, portals, landing pages and public social networks. It is integrated with other Salesforce products Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Force.com custom apps and the underlying common Database.com.
Site.com users can connect with R&D, sales, Web developers and even external entities such as creative agencies and design firms using Chatter.
The Salesforce Rypple integration for Salesforce is scheduled to be generally available in April 2012 at no additional cost for paying Rypple customers. Customers will be able to install the app from the AppExchange.
- Cloud: A Driver Of Innovation; Not A Mere Efficiency Engine
- IBM Sees Major Cloud Expansion In 2014; Aims For More
- 3i Infotech Appoints Hexaware's RV Ramanan As COO
- 5 Trends To Drive Enterprise IT In 2015
- Uber To Boost Driver Screening; Are Others Hearing?
- Enterprise Wearables: What's On Deck For 2015?
- SECaaS Will Gain Momentum In 2015
- 12 Tech To Empower Biz; Boost India's GDP
- IoT To Drive IAM Implementations, Says Gartner
- SDDC, The Present And Future Trend