Salesforce.com partners with NTT Communications
Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the enterprise cloud computing company, and NTT Communications (NTT Com) announced an agreement to establish a data center in Tokyo to support salesforce.com’s cloud computing services. As salesforce.com’s newest worldwide data center, the Tokyo facility will help support the company’s growing customer base in Japan once it is completed in 2011.
“NTT Com has been a trusted partner for many years, and we look forward to expanding our relationship with them on the new data center to support continued customer success in the region,” commented Marc Benioff, chairman and CEO, salesforce.com
Japan’s cloud service market is expected to grow to around 2.4 billion yen by 2015, according to a Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications report. By opening a data center in Japan, salesforce.com expects to gain access to an advanced network that will further increase the speed of the company’s cloud computing services for Japanese and Asian customers.
“We have established a trusted relationship through our offering of Salesforce over VPN, and now we look forward to salesforce.com using our top-quality data center services to provide highly reliable cloud services,” remarked Shinobu Umino, senior executive vice president, NTT Com.
- Google To Work On Its Own Blockchain Technology
- All You Need To Know About Facebook-Cambridge Data Leak Saga
- Machine Learning Helps Doctors To Generate Precise, Faster Prescriptions
- IT, Digital Firms Comprise LinkedIn's Best Cos For 2018
- Insurance Cos Lack Strategy To Leverage IoT Data: Study
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- How DTDC Uses Cloud To Offer 50pc Faster Resolution Of Service Cases
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study