Salesforce.com partners with NTT Communications
Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the enterprise cloud computing company, and NTT Communications (NTT Com) announced an agreement to establish a data center in Tokyo to support salesforce.com’s cloud computing services. As salesforce.com’s newest worldwide data center, the Tokyo facility will help support the company’s growing customer base in Japan once it is completed in 2011.
“NTT Com has been a trusted partner for many years, and we look forward to expanding our relationship with them on the new data center to support continued customer success in the region,” commented Marc Benioff, chairman and CEO, salesforce.com
Japan’s cloud service market is expected to grow to around 2.4 billion yen by 2015, according to a Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications report. By opening a data center in Japan, salesforce.com expects to gain access to an advanced network that will further increase the speed of the company’s cloud computing services for Japanese and Asian customers.
“We have established a trusted relationship through our offering of Salesforce over VPN, and now we look forward to salesforce.com using our top-quality data center services to provide highly reliable cloud services,” remarked Shinobu Umino, senior executive vice president, NTT Com.
- How AI Is Changing The Landscape Of House Renting Sector?
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- Using AI, Big Data To Design The Right Curriculum
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate