Sameer Sandhir to head NCR’s Services Sales
He will be responsible for developing and executing the sales strategy to help expand NCR Services footprint in the emerging markets group
NCR Corporation appointed Sameer Sandhir as the head of NCR Services Sales for its emerging markets group, which comprises of India, China and Middle East and Africa (ICMEA).
Sandhir will be based in Mumbai, and will be responsible for developing and executing the sales strategy to help expand its NCR Services footprint in these dynamic markets.
“I am pleased to have Sameer heading our Services Sales portfolio in the Emerging Markets Group. His expertise, backed with his market knowledge and industry insight will give us an opportunity to further expand in these emerging markets, leveraging the scale and breadth of our technologies,” said Stelios Fragkos, NCR Vice President for AMEA region. “The Emerging Markets group is strategically important to NCR and Sameer’s appointment reinforces our commitment to expanding our reach in these markets.”
Sandhir has more than 22 years of experience in industries surrounding services, technology and telecommunications. Prior to NCR, he worked with various multinationals like Fujitsu, AT&T, Lucent Technologies and Alcatel-Lucent, in a variety of business development, engineering and sales roles.
“There is a tremendous opportunity in emerging markets for technology providers such as NCR to better serve today’s consumers,” said Sandhir. “When you map NCR’s strong solutions portfolio with market needs, there are infinite possibilities to serve our customers through a services-led, software-driven business model. We have invested for growth and aim to drive NCR’s growth strategy and self-service leadership position across the region.”
- How Cisco Is Speeding Up Network Innovation
- Digital Firms In India Can Achieve USD 39 Bn Exports By 2022: Study
- How To Boost Your Sales Onsite
- Infor To Double Revenues By 2020: IMEA GM
- AR-VR Changing Customer's Shopping Experience
- How Tech Has Revitalized India's Financial Planning Market
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem