Sameer Sandhir to head NCR’s Services Sales
He will be responsible for developing and executing the sales strategy to help expand NCR Services footprint in the emerging markets group
NCR Corporation appointed Sameer Sandhir as the head of NCR Services Sales for its emerging markets group, which comprises of India, China and Middle East and Africa (ICMEA).
Sandhir will be based in Mumbai, and will be responsible for developing and executing the sales strategy to help expand its NCR Services footprint in these dynamic markets.
“I am pleased to have Sameer heading our Services Sales portfolio in the Emerging Markets Group. His expertise, backed with his market knowledge and industry insight will give us an opportunity to further expand in these emerging markets, leveraging the scale and breadth of our technologies,” said Stelios Fragkos, NCR Vice President for AMEA region. “The Emerging Markets group is strategically important to NCR and Sameer’s appointment reinforces our commitment to expanding our reach in these markets.”
Sandhir has more than 22 years of experience in industries surrounding services, technology and telecommunications. Prior to NCR, he worked with various multinationals like Fujitsu, AT&T, Lucent Technologies and Alcatel-Lucent, in a variety of business development, engineering and sales roles.
“There is a tremendous opportunity in emerging markets for technology providers such as NCR to better serve today’s consumers,” said Sandhir. “When you map NCR’s strong solutions portfolio with market needs, there are infinite possibilities to serve our customers through a services-led, software-driven business model. We have invested for growth and aim to drive NCR’s growth strategy and self-service leadership position across the region.”
- Why IoT Benefits Will Outweigh Its Challenges
- How E-Tailers Can Gain From Online Flash Sales
- Digital Urgency Spurs Demand for Outsourcing Services: Study
- Heading: Moving Towards A Conversational Economy With AI
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner