Samsung completes talks for $3.9 billion U.S. chip expansion
South Korea’s Samsung Electronics Co Ltd, the world’s No.1 memory-chip maker, said on Thursday it has completed talks with the state government of Texas where it plans to invest $3.9 billion to expand system-chip production lines and that the expansion would proceed.
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- What Makes SHAREit So Bullish On India Market
- Salesforce And Google Form Strategic Partnership
- How OnePlus, Apple Push Samsung To Third Slot
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- Apple-Backed Group To Buy Toshiba Chip Biz For USD 18 Bn
- SITA Helps Vistara Speed Up Communication
- Why Is Android Oreo A Good Bet For Enterprise
- PayPal To Acquire Swift Financial For Lending Biz Expansion
- ACT To Invest 700 Cr In Wireline Broadband Expansion