Samsung India appoints Raj Kumar Rishi as VP and Business Head for AV business
Samsung India has recently appointed Raj Kumar Rishi as vice president and business head for its audio visual (AV) business. In his role, Rishi will be responsible for managing the sales and marketing of company’s AV portfolio that comprises of flat panel, LED, LCD TVs, home theatre and digital imaging products like camera and camcorders. He will be reporting to Ravinder Zutshi, deputy managing director, Samsung (SEO:005930) India.
“We have some exciting convergence products lined up for introduction in 2011 and I am confident that Rishi with his strong IT background , will be able to spearhead our growth in the AV business going forward,” opined Zutshi.
Rishi has handled several strategic and leadership positions in sales and marketing functions in his career spanning over two decades. An alumnus from Delhi College of Engineering, Rishi has done his B.E in Electronics & Communications and commenced his career with Uptron India in 1988, informed that company.
Since then, he has worked with TVS Electronics and has had 17 year stint with Hewlett – Packard (NYSE:HPQ) India. Prior to joining Samsung India, Rishi was serving as the director – IWS & Consumer GTMU (printers & supplies), IPG at Hewlett – Packard India.
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- Domain Extensions Can Make A Difference To Your Business