Samsung India appoints Raj Kumar Rishi as VP and Business Head for AV business
Samsung India has recently appointed Raj Kumar Rishi as vice president and business head for its audio visual (AV) business. In his role, Rishi will be responsible for managing the sales and marketing of company’s AV portfolio that comprises of flat panel, LED, LCD TVs, home theatre and digital imaging products like camera and camcorders. He will be reporting to Ravinder Zutshi, deputy managing director, Samsung (SEO:005930) India.
“We have some exciting convergence products lined up for introduction in 2011 and I am confident that Rishi with his strong IT background , will be able to spearhead our growth in the AV business going forward,” opined Zutshi.
Rishi has handled several strategic and leadership positions in sales and marketing functions in his career spanning over two decades. An alumnus from Delhi College of Engineering, Rishi has done his B.E in Electronics & Communications and commenced his career with Uptron India in 1988, informed that company.
Since then, he has worked with TVS Electronics and has had 17 year stint with Hewlett – Packard (NYSE:HPQ) India. Prior to joining Samsung India, Rishi was serving as the director – IWS & Consumer GTMU (printers & supplies), IPG at Hewlett – Packard India.
- Diwali Brings Glitter To Consumer Electronics Sales
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- 5 Best Ways to Use Collaboration Tools for Quick Growth