Samsung Partners MoEngage To Boost App With AI
MoEngage, a California based omnichannel marketing automation platform, will drive engagement with its Artificial Intelligence (AI) offering for Samsung India’s My Galaxy application.
With this partnership, Samsung India will be able to leverage MoEngage’s push notifications, in-app messages, and email marketing capabilities to keep My Galaxy application users engaged and encourage app usage. Using MoEngage’s superior user intelligence and engagement platform, Samsung will be able to further understand their app users better for tailoring future services.
MoEngage bagged the mandate after several rounds of competitive bidding from various global mobile engagement platform providers. My Galaxy application, Samsung India’s flagship application, is an all-in-one product that brings entertainment, services and Samsung Care on one platform for users. My Galaxy application offers the convenience of several apps in one app which makes it very handy for Samsung phone users, the company said in a statement.
“Samsung’s confidence in MoEngage as a preferred growth partner is a real boost to our mission and commitment to help mobile app companies drive growth through marketing automation. This win furthers our client base in the enterprise space, and we look forward to solving the unique challenges of driving growth for large enterprises,” said Raviteja Dodda, CEO, MoEngage Inc.
The MoEngage platform provides marketers with a superior user engagement platform that delivers effective 1:1 personalized engagement via push, in-app, email & web push channels, and industry’s most advanced segmentation engine. With the recent launch of products like Uplift and Sherpa, the company is also making deep forays into advanced machine-learning, to help boost marketing engagement for brands, it said.
Built using the latest web-based technologies and a vastly experienced team, MoEngage has emerged as a global SaaS player, ready to take-on the engagement and retention needs of app and web businesses - from start-ups to large enterprise.
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 12-17)
- Digital Engineering Spend To Grow 124 pc By 2022
- Embracing Technology For HR Innovation
- IBM Steps Up Its Skills Development Efforts In India
- AI, Robotics Are All Here; Are Business Leaders Ready?
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- AI Interest Among CIOs Is Huge, But Deployment Is Low
- 4G Smartphones Sees 14 pc Growth In India: IDC
- CISOs Wary Of Threat Intelligence Accuracy, Quality: Study
- Chinese Smartphones Move To Top 5 Global List, Courtesy India