SAND Tech Joins Business Objects Partner Program
SAND Technology, Inc., an international provider of enterprise information management solutions, has joined the Business Objects Technology Partner Program.
As part of the agreement, SAND and Business Objects will collaborate on sales and marketing initiatives. The two firms have already worked together to deliver industry-leading business intelligence solutions to more than a half dozen customers in multiple industries.
The combination of SAND/DNA products with the business intelligence and enterprise information management software in BusinessObjects XI Release 2, is expected to result in powerful solutions that will enable organizations to meet all their data management needs and service level objectives. Together, SAND and Business Objects will empower customers with better business insight; improve decision-making and enterprise performance while enabling agile response to constantly changing business demands and regulatory requirements. Customers of the two, can also implement high-performance, cost-effective information lifecycle management solutions that store all relevant enterprise data in a small footprint, while keeping it easily accessible for analysis.
“The agreement between SAND and Business Objects is important,” said Steve Bickell, director- product development, First Data International, a leader in electronic commerce and payment services in Europe. “We are currently expanding our use of both these valuable product suites to work together seamlessly.”
“We have worked together on a worldwide basis for some time, and we are now making it official,” said Linda Arens, VP, Global Alliances & Marketing, SAND. “We will together offer customers a complete solution to their increasing information management challenges.”
“SAND’s ability to help companies smartly manage their data warehouse growth provides a solid foundation to build an enterprise-level business intelligence solution,” said Wyatt Mullin, VP, Global ISV Channels, Business Objects.
- What It Takes To Manage Technical Workforce Supply Chain
- 'Cashless India' Still Far-Fetched Without Proper Security
- The Business of Apps, Security, and Consumer Expectations
- GoDaddy Bets Big On Indian SMB, E-Commerce
- Importance Of Ensuring Your Website Is Safe And Secure
- Convergence, Key To Biz Empowerment: CSS Corp CEO
- AI And Other Key Takeaways From Google I/O 2017
- India's Best Employers Are Digital-Smarts, Innovative: Study
- Tech Leads The Way For E-Tailers: Voonik CEO
- Innovation Key To Startup Success In India: Study