SanDisk appoints Rajesh Gupta as country manager
SanDisk Corporation, one of the global leaders in flash memory storage solutions, has announced the appointment of Rajesh Gupta as the new country manager for SanDisk India with immediate effect.
Previously, Gupta was the director of sales for SanDisk in India. Prior to this he worked for Intel Corporation for 15 years, last serving as the director of sales and marketing for Intel Technology India.
“Rajesh has more than two decades of proven sales and marketing success in the IT industry. We are pleased to appoint him as the new country manager of India to continue SanDisk’s growth in the region,” said Gavin Wu, vice president, Asia Pacific, SanDisk.
“The market for NAND flash in India is poised for growth and I see a significant potential to expand our presence. I look forward to enabling SanDisk’s success in these new innings,” said Rajesh Gupta.
Gupta will oversee the retail sales and marketing of memory cards, USB and SSD products through leveraged distribution channels that cover major cities and markets across India. He will also continue to champion SanDisk as the consumer brand for flash memory storage solutions and enhance the sales and marketing infrastructure within India.
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How Option3 Is Creating a Winning Strategy For Its Startup Biz
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Outsourcing To India Is A Suitable Option For Another 3 Decades: Study