SanDisk appoints Rajesh Gupta as country manager
SanDisk Corporation, one of the global leaders in flash memory storage solutions, has announced the appointment of Rajesh Gupta as the new country manager for SanDisk India with immediate effect.
Previously, Gupta was the director of sales for SanDisk in India. Prior to this he worked for Intel Corporation for 15 years, last serving as the director of sales and marketing for Intel Technology India.
“Rajesh has more than two decades of proven sales and marketing success in the IT industry. We are pleased to appoint him as the new country manager of India to continue SanDisk’s growth in the region,” said Gavin Wu, vice president, Asia Pacific, SanDisk.
“The market for NAND flash in India is poised for growth and I see a significant potential to expand our presence. I look forward to enabling SanDisk’s success in these new innings,” said Rajesh Gupta.
Gupta will oversee the retail sales and marketing of memory cards, USB and SSD products through leveraged distribution channels that cover major cities and markets across India. He will also continue to champion SanDisk as the consumer brand for flash memory storage solutions and enhance the sales and marketing infrastructure within India.
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023