SanDisk appoints Rajesh Gupta as country manager
SanDisk Corporation, one of the global leaders in flash memory storage solutions, has announced the appointment of Rajesh Gupta as the new country manager for SanDisk India with immediate effect.
Previously, Gupta was the director of sales for SanDisk in India. Prior to this he worked for Intel Corporation for 15 years, last serving as the director of sales and marketing for Intel Technology India.
“Rajesh has more than two decades of proven sales and marketing success in the IT industry. We are pleased to appoint him as the new country manager of India to continue SanDisk’s growth in the region,” said Gavin Wu, vice president, Asia Pacific, SanDisk.
“The market for NAND flash in India is poised for growth and I see a significant potential to expand our presence. I look forward to enabling SanDisk’s success in these new innings,” said Rajesh Gupta.
Gupta will oversee the retail sales and marketing of memory cards, USB and SSD products through leveraged distribution channels that cover major cities and markets across India. He will also continue to champion SanDisk as the consumer brand for flash memory storage solutions and enhance the sales and marketing infrastructure within India.
- The Talent Imperatives In A Digital World
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Most Organizations Not Doing 'People Strategies' Right
- Robotics Jobs Are Seeing A Whopping Rise In India
- Public WiFi To Connect India's 40 mn New Users To Internet: Study