Sanjay K Kalirona Joins COMIO India As CEO And Director
COMIO India appoints Sanjay Kumar Kalirona as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Director of the company. He comes to the company with close to two decades of experience in the telecom industry.
Kalirona has held various senior leadership positions with some of the fast-paced mobile brands in the country. In his previous job, he held the position of CEO at Zen Mobile. Prior to his association with Zen, he led the mobile business at Intex Technologies India Ltd. where he climbed the ladder over his 15-year stint and is credited with having successfully regulated the mobile phone business for the company in India, the company said in a statement.
“I am grateful to COMIO for considering me appropriate to lead the India business. With our nation growing to become one of the largest smartphone markets globally, I am looking forward to taking COMIO to greater height in the years to come,” said, Sanjay Kumar Kalirona, CEO and Director at COMIO.
Kalirona has worked across various departments in the telecom industry including new business development, strategic planning, distribution, sales & marketing and channel development and is set to play a pivotal role at COMIO as he gears up for the launch of the mid-segment smartphone in India, the statement added.
A post graduate in business management from Fortune institute of international business, New Delhi, he devises market strategies keeping in mind the changing dynamics and sensitivities of the market.
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision