Sanjay Viswanathan to become CEO of Sonata software
Sonata Software appointed Sanjay Viswanathan as its new CEO and Srikar Reddy as Deputy Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer.
Sanjay, a Harvard Business School and Strathclyde University alumni has an experience of two decades of business leadership in the technology, media, healthcare and manufacturing industry.
Prior to Sonata software, Sanjay has worked as a chief outsourcing & offshoring officer and member of group executive at Reed Elsevier Plc, vice president at GE/Genpact, head – Global Strategic Relationships and Public Sector at Infosys and brand manager/S&M Manager at 3M.
He also has advised on various operations in excellence and value creation through tech and outsourcing to (Financial Times and Stock Exchange) FTSE 100, Fortune 500, blue‐chip consulting firms, (private equity) PE firms, and privately held companies.
- How Does The CEO Become A CEO?
- Empowering workforce for the Digital future
- Data Without Action Has No Value
- Companies Struggling to Meet GDPR Security Standards
- Solix Gearing Up For A Data-Driven Future In India
- Will Your Business Still Exist In The Next Decade?
- Xerox Names Its New Spinoff Company Conduent
- Bengaluru, The Fifth Most Preferred IT Destination Globally
- Bring In Benchmarks To Drive Digital Transformation
- Ex-CIO Of Novartis Joins CloudMoyo