Sanovi amongst top 8 of Nasscom Emerge Product Showcase 2010
Sanovi Technologies, an IT disaster recovery management solution provider, has been shortlisted as one amongst the top 8 Nasscom Emerge Product Showcase 2010.
Nasscom and CAI (CIO Association of India) invited applications from product companies and rated them on various parameters based on the impact of the transformation on the customer, applicability of the transformation on other companies and uniqueness of the solution that enabled it to have transformative impact, informed the company.
“In our case discussion, we showcased how using Sanovi DRM to orchestrate predictable recovery of IT applications, customers have reduced application down time, lowered cost of DR operations and built an agile IT that is recovery ready to responds to natural or man made outages,” remarked Chandra Sekhar Pulamarasetti, Co-founder & CEO, Sanovi Technologies.
The jury which shortlisted the companies comprised of Daya Prakash, Head – IT, LG Electronics India, Harishankar - CIO, Unilever India, Desmond D’Souza – IT Director, Network Services, Unilever India, Manesh Patel - CIO, Sanmina, Sheila Paul - CIO, Loop Mobile (ASX:MKB), Manoj Shrivastava - CIO, MTS India, G. S. Ravikumar - CIO, Gati and Shailendra Singh – MD, Sequoia Capital.
- Here Are The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Diwali Brings Glitter To Consumer Electronics Sales
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy