Sanovi amongst top 8 of Nasscom Emerge Product Showcase 2010
Sanovi Technologies, an IT disaster recovery management solution provider, has been shortlisted as one amongst the top 8 Nasscom Emerge Product Showcase 2010.
Nasscom and CAI (CIO Association of India) invited applications from product companies and rated them on various parameters based on the impact of the transformation on the customer, applicability of the transformation on other companies and uniqueness of the solution that enabled it to have transformative impact, informed the company.
“In our case discussion, we showcased how using Sanovi DRM to orchestrate predictable recovery of IT applications, customers have reduced application down time, lowered cost of DR operations and built an agile IT that is recovery ready to responds to natural or man made outages,” remarked Chandra Sekhar Pulamarasetti, Co-founder & CEO, Sanovi Technologies.
The jury which shortlisted the companies comprised of Daya Prakash, Head – IT, LG Electronics India, Harishankar - CIO, Unilever India, Desmond D’Souza – IT Director, Network Services, Unilever India, Manesh Patel - CIO, Sanmina, Sheila Paul - CIO, Loop Mobile (ASX:MKB), Manoj Shrivastava - CIO, MTS India, G. S. Ravikumar - CIO, Gati and Shailendra Singh – MD, Sequoia Capital.
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- India’s Digital Payments Will Touch USD 1-Tn By 2022: Report
- AI, Cloud, IoT To Have Huge Impact On Semicon Revenue: KPMG
- Digital Engineering Spend To Grow 124 pc By 2022
- IBM Steps Up Its Skills Development Efforts In India
- India's Digital Consumer Spending Still Nascent: Google-BCG
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- E-Commerce Payment Market To Reach USD 135 Bn By 2023: Study