Sanovi amongst top 8 of Nasscom Emerge Product Showcase 2010
Sanovi Technologies, an IT disaster recovery management solution provider, has been shortlisted as one amongst the top 8 Nasscom Emerge Product Showcase 2010.
Nasscom and CAI (CIO Association of India) invited applications from product companies and rated them on various parameters based on the impact of the transformation on the customer, applicability of the transformation on other companies and uniqueness of the solution that enabled it to have transformative impact, informed the company.
“In our case discussion, we showcased how using Sanovi DRM to orchestrate predictable recovery of IT applications, customers have reduced application down time, lowered cost of DR operations and built an agile IT that is recovery ready to responds to natural or man made outages,” remarked Chandra Sekhar Pulamarasetti, Co-founder & CEO, Sanovi Technologies.
The jury which shortlisted the companies comprised of Daya Prakash, Head – IT, LG Electronics India, Harishankar - CIO, Unilever India, Desmond D’Souza – IT Director, Network Services, Unilever India, Manesh Patel - CIO, Sanmina, Sheila Paul - CIO, Loop Mobile (ASX:MKB), Manoj Shrivastava - CIO, MTS India, G. S. Ravikumar - CIO, Gati and Shailendra Singh – MD, Sequoia Capital.
- Why 4 out of 10 Security Alerts Go Attended Daily In India?
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Research Reveals AI Is Creating More 'Human Friendly' Workplaces
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Cisco Announces A Slew Of Initiatives To Accelerate Digitization In India
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- Focus On Visibility To Prevent Cyber Threat, Says Skybox Exec
- Twitter's India Country Director Taranjeet Singh Steps Down