Sanovi amongst top 8 of Nasscom Emerge Product Showcase 2010
Sanovi Technologies, an IT disaster recovery management solution provider, has been shortlisted as one amongst the top 8 Nasscom Emerge Product Showcase 2010.
Nasscom and CAI (CIO Association of India) invited applications from product companies and rated them on various parameters based on the impact of the transformation on the customer, applicability of the transformation on other companies and uniqueness of the solution that enabled it to have transformative impact, informed the company.
“In our case discussion, we showcased how using Sanovi DRM to orchestrate predictable recovery of IT applications, customers have reduced application down time, lowered cost of DR operations and built an agile IT that is recovery ready to responds to natural or man made outages,” remarked Chandra Sekhar Pulamarasetti, Co-founder & CEO, Sanovi Technologies.
The jury which shortlisted the companies comprised of Daya Prakash, Head – IT, LG Electronics India, Harishankar - CIO, Unilever India, Desmond D’Souza – IT Director, Network Services, Unilever India, Manesh Patel - CIO, Sanmina, Sheila Paul - CIO, Loop Mobile (ASX:MKB), Manoj Shrivastava - CIO, MTS India, G. S. Ravikumar - CIO, Gati and Shailendra Singh – MD, Sequoia Capital.
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Looking At The World Through A Digital Lens
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision