Sanovi amongst top 8 of Nasscom Emerge Product Showcase 2010
Sanovi Technologies, an IT disaster recovery management solution provider, has been shortlisted as one amongst the top 8 Nasscom Emerge Product Showcase 2010.
Nasscom and CAI (CIO Association of India) invited applications from product companies and rated them on various parameters based on the impact of the transformation on the customer, applicability of the transformation on other companies and uniqueness of the solution that enabled it to have transformative impact, informed the company.
“In our case discussion, we showcased how using Sanovi DRM to orchestrate predictable recovery of IT applications, customers have reduced application down time, lowered cost of DR operations and built an agile IT that is recovery ready to responds to natural or man made outages,” remarked Chandra Sekhar Pulamarasetti, Co-founder & CEO, Sanovi Technologies.
The jury which shortlisted the companies comprised of Daya Prakash, Head – IT, LG Electronics India, Harishankar - CIO, Unilever India, Desmond D’Souza – IT Director, Network Services, Unilever India, Manesh Patel - CIO, Sanmina, Sheila Paul - CIO, Loop Mobile (ASX:MKB), Manoj Shrivastava - CIO, MTS India, G. S. Ravikumar - CIO, Gati and Shailendra Singh – MD, Sequoia Capital.
- Indians Lack Awareness Of Malicious Cryptomining: Study
- Accenture, Israel Consulate And Nasscom launch 'scalerator'
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content: CTO
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience