Sanovi focuses on the DR scenario in India
Sanovi Technologies organized a special two city (New Delhi & Mumbai) exclusive event for HP. The theme of the event "Aarohan-growing together" focused on networking and forging new business opportunities in the fast growing Disaster Recovery market., the event was all about networking and forging new business opportunities in the fast growing Disaster Recovery Space.
The event focused on the need for Disaster Recovery Management Solutions and discussed the 24×7 business uptime needs of organizations and touched upon the consequent revenue impact, financial loss, productivity and reputation loss if this is not maintained.
The DR and business continuity market is estimated to reach US $39 billion by 2015 globally, as per the recent ABI research findings. In India, the DR market is expected to be a US $75 million opportunity by 2014.
"Today, almost 50 percent of Sanovi business comes from the SI & channel route and we believe that the best way to nurture this group is to equip them with information and a robust product knowledge that will help them sell disaster recovery solutions to their clients. The channels and IT leaders need to understand that DR today is not just an insurance policy but actually an important tool to enhance business value by ensuring disaster recovery readiness", says Lakshman Narayanaswamy, co-founder and VP - products, Sanovi Technologies.
- Gartner's 5 Emerging Technology Trends Every CIO Should Know
- NDMC Partners With Indus Tower To Install 55 Smart Poles
- How Collaboration Tools Can Boost Enterprise Engagement
- Online-Offline Channel Mix Leads To India's Smartphone Growth: IDC
- Tech Is The Future of Employee Onboarding, Says Study
- There's Potential To Unlock USD 50-Bn in India's Online Commerce
- Shaping The Future Of Education Through Technology
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise
- Creating Smarter Cities With Smart Technologies