Sanovi Takes Recovery Readiness Assessment Online
Sanovi Technologies, a specialist in leading disaster recovery and business continuity management, is now providing ‘Recovery Readiness Index’ (RRI) assessment on its website. The RRI assessment, which is claimed to be a ten minute procedure, needs to be taken by an individual in the organization that has an overview of the business goals and IT practices — namely, IT/DR managers, CIO and senior IT administrators.
RRI is a quantitative measure of practices, process and technologies that helps organizations measure their recovery readiness. The assessment also helps determine what to the organization must do next to improve the its recovery readiness. According to Sanovi, its RRI assessment can also be used as a measure to communicate with top management on how the organization stacks against the rest of the industry.
Sanovi is also providing free 60-minute consultations with its DR experts to those qualified applicants who take the RRI assessment. To take the recovery readiness assessment, visit: http://sanovi.com/RRI_assessment.html
- Dell EMC's Sandeep Bhambure Joins Veeam As MD For India And SAARC
- AI Is Changing Every Area Of Business
- WhatsApp Launches ‘WhatsApp Business’ For Small Businesses
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- How Big Data Is Changing Banking And Finance
- Microsoft, Accenture Team Up To Help Start-Ups
- India-Israel-US Strengthen Ties At Nasscom's Tech Triangle Summit
- Small Business Financing Trends To Stay Abreast Of
- 2018 Will Be The Year Of The Hybrid Cloud