Sanovi Takes Recovery Readiness Assessment Online
Sanovi Technologies, a specialist in leading disaster recovery and business continuity management, is now providing ‘Recovery Readiness Index’ (RRI) assessment on its website. The RRI assessment, which is claimed to be a ten minute procedure, needs to be taken by an individual in the organization that has an overview of the business goals and IT practices — namely, IT/DR managers, CIO and senior IT administrators.
RRI is a quantitative measure of practices, process and technologies that helps organizations measure their recovery readiness. The assessment also helps determine what to the organization must do next to improve the its recovery readiness. According to Sanovi, its RRI assessment can also be used as a measure to communicate with top management on how the organization stacks against the rest of the industry.
Sanovi is also providing free 60-minute consultations with its DR experts to those qualified applicants who take the RRI assessment. To take the recovery readiness assessment, visit: http://sanovi.com/RRI_assessment.html
- Digital Transformation A Myth Without Good Software Usability
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- Ericsson Sees 5G Readiness On The Rise
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- 5 Best Ways to Use Collaboration Tools for Quick Growth