Sanovi Takes Recovery Readiness Assessment Online
Sanovi Technologies, a specialist in leading disaster recovery and business continuity management, is now providing ‘Recovery Readiness Index’ (RRI) assessment on its website. The RRI assessment, which is claimed to be a ten minute procedure, needs to be taken by an individual in the organization that has an overview of the business goals and IT practices — namely, IT/DR managers, CIO and senior IT administrators.
RRI is a quantitative measure of practices, process and technologies that helps organizations measure their recovery readiness. The assessment also helps determine what to the organization must do next to improve the its recovery readiness. According to Sanovi, its RRI assessment can also be used as a measure to communicate with top management on how the organization stacks against the rest of the industry.
Sanovi is also providing free 60-minute consultations with its DR experts to those qualified applicants who take the RRI assessment. To take the recovery readiness assessment, visit: http://sanovi.com/RRI_assessment.html
- TCS Bets On Business 4.0 To Propel Digital Revenues
- Collaboration Is Powering Modern Enterprise, Government
- Which AI Is Best For Customer Engagement, Revenue Generation
- Realizing Zen in Business
- BI in Insurance Industry: What Are The Possibilities?
- Why Background Checks Are Vital To Business Success
- Consider Blockchain, Think Non-linear!
- 7 Technologies To Increase Business Competitiveness
- Firms Clueless On Data Recovery When Disaster Strikes: Study
- Investment to Implementation – Cutting the Long Journey Short