Sanovi Takes Recovery Readiness Assessment Online
Sanovi Technologies, a specialist in leading disaster recovery and business continuity management, is now providing ‘Recovery Readiness Index’ (RRI) assessment on its website. The RRI assessment, which is claimed to be a ten minute procedure, needs to be taken by an individual in the organization that has an overview of the business goals and IT practices — namely, IT/DR managers, CIO and senior IT administrators.
RRI is a quantitative measure of practices, process and technologies that helps organizations measure their recovery readiness. The assessment also helps determine what to the organization must do next to improve the its recovery readiness. According to Sanovi, its RRI assessment can also be used as a measure to communicate with top management on how the organization stacks against the rest of the industry.
Sanovi is also providing free 60-minute consultations with its DR experts to those qualified applicants who take the RRI assessment. To take the recovery readiness assessment, visit: http://sanovi.com/RRI_assessment.html
- How Is AI Transforming Industries and Society
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- AI, Blockchain Shake Up The Drilling Industry: Study
- AI, Chatbots Are Completely Changing Insurance Industry
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- Chatbots: The Future Of Business Engagement
- Zendesk Launches Integration with WhatsApp Business Solution
- Oracle Gets Ready To Soar To The Cloud
- Zoho Announces New Launch, Updates And Data Centers In India