Sanovi Technologies makes inroads into utility projects
Sanovi Technologies India Private Limited, a disaster recovery (DR) and business continuity management solution provider, has won DR implementation projects under the eGovernance Projects of ‘Accelerated Power Development and Reform Programme’ (APDRP). Sanovi will be working with the State Electricity Boards (SEBs) and distribution companies in Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Karnataka to ensure that they have a disaster recovery plan in place.
“The Sanovi DR will help the power behemoths, automate processes and provide better insight and reliability of real-time readiness of DR systems and recovery efficiency. The end-result is complete DR availability and recovery assurance for customers”, said Lakshman Narayanaswamy, Co-founder and VP products, Sanovi Technologies.
In an effort to curb the incessant loss of power owing to theft and transmission and distribution losses, the Ministry of Power has directed the states to quicken the pace of the restructured accelerated power development and reforms program. In the APDRP projects, impetus is being given to IT-enablement of the sector on an integrated platform. The IT platform will assist in capturing and validating energy and revenue model together.
In the APDRP project, Sanovi will assist the utilities in setting up of a DR centre. The DR management Suites will help in online monitoring of the DR process. The offered suite will be implemented on all the database instances in the primary site. The DR solution will also integrate with storage based replication.
“The APDRP wins mark a turning point in the business plans of Sanovi. Sanovi is an established player in the DRM space and acknowledged as the leader in the BFSI sector, with most of the big names as its clients. The APDRP wins mark Sanovi’s entry into the eGovernance projects and into Utilities, both very big categories in their own right”, added Subramanian Parameswaran, CEO, Sanovi Technologies.
The project includes complete DR lifecycle including replication, online RPO, RTO monitoring, testing, reporting, policies, automated recovery as well as provide end-to-end visibility and confidence in DR infrastructure.
- Business Intelligence In Insurance Industry: What Are The Possibilities?
- How Cisco Streamlined UTI's Communication System
- Subscription E-commerce: What Online Retailers Should Know
- How Cloud Is Transforming CXOs' Operating Style
- TalentSprint Sees More Potential Of Blockchain In Fintech
- AI, Robotics Are All Here; Are Business Leaders Ready?
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- How Fortis Improves Patient Care With Microsoft Azure
- The Most Ethical Tech Firms And Why They Matter
- How CIOs Can Unleash App Power In Digital Business