SANRAD Appoints Country Manager
SANRAD, an Israel-based iSCSI-SAN (Storage Area Network) connectivity and management solutions provider, has announced the appointment of Arun Sangwan as the country manager for their India operations. Sangwan will also be responsible for the company’s business in other countries in the SAARC region.
The company offers IP-SAN technology and related solutions like remote replication and disaster recovery to small and medium businesses and enterprise users.
According to Yoram Sherman, director (international sales) for SANRAD, “We’re extremely delighted to be in India as it’s one of the most attractive destinations for any global technology player. Arun will be responsible for leading the India and SAARC team to accelerate the growth of the company’s business. We’re pleased to announce his appointment.”
SANRAD officials pronounce that Sangwan brings his leadership skills, strengths, and an experience of nearly one and a half decades in sales and business development, strategic planning, and marketing with proven track record in the IT industry. Having worked with leading MNC technology brands over the years, Sangwan has extensive expertise in solution sales across verticals, sales and product management and marketing particularly managing the alliances.
Prior to assuming this responsibility at SANRAD, Sangwan was the business manager - alliances, Hewlett-Packard India Sales for HP’s Technology Solutions Group (TSG). He’s held senior positions in other IT MNCs including Silicon Graphics (SGI), as well as leading Indian companies as Tata Infotech, HCL, and Hewlett-Packard. His educational qualifications include a bachelor’s degree in computer science, as well as a master’s degree in business administration.
SANRAD Forays into Indian Enterprises Market
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- DevOps Not A One-Size-Fits-All Strategy: CA Technologies
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment
- Dell EMC Looks At $26 Bn India Market, Focuses On JAM
- SAP India To Create 15 Lakh Digitally Efficient Professionals
- Citrix Appoints Makarand Joshi As India Country Head
- Avaya Takes Key Step in Bankruptcy; India Biz Remains Strong
- SHAREit Crosses 1 Bn Users; Bullish On India Market