SAP Adds Fujitsu As Global Services Partner
Fujitsu Limited and SAP AG have announced an expansion of their longstanding technology partnership in the services area. In support of their commitment to help companies adopt a flexible IT infrastructure that will come from a services-based IT approach, Fujitsu has become a SAP global services partner and the first Japan-based services company to achieve this standard.
With the ‘SAP Global Partner - services’ tag, Fujitsu’s industry knowledge and service capabilities, combined with SAP’s comprehensive range of enterprise applications will enable companies globally enhance and optimize their overall operations.
To achieve this, joint sales promotions will be conducted, aimed at target regional and industry markets. Fujitsu will increase its SAP consultant force globally to 2,500 by the end of 2008, and the SAP HQ-based global Fujitsu SAP competence center will also have a services unit.
“As an SAP global services partner, we are broadening and strengthening the services we provide to customers to deliver end-to-end solutions supporting SAP software installations, from consulting and systems integration to IT infrastructure,” said Chiaki Ito, Corporate Senior Executive & Vice President, Fujitsu Limited.
In the past, Fujitsu has been instrumental in globally promoting Adaptive Computing, a capability of the SAP NetWeaver platform. Fujitsu hopes to provide a compelling end-to-end service and technology offering to SAPs existing and potential customers.
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Which Sector Will Be The First To Go 100% Robot?
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- Multi-Cloud Environments Force CIOs To Rethink Cloud Strategies
- What Makes SHAREit So Bullish On India Market
- Microsoft India Cybersecurity Center Aids 126 Organizations