SAP announced new ERP solutions
SAP AG today announced new enterprise resource planning (ERP) rapid-deployment solutions to enterprises considering the adoption of SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA. The solutions offer customers a starting point for deploying the integrated family of business applications that capture and analyze transactional data in real time on a single in-memory platform.
The solutions also include preconfigured software, implementation services, content and end-user enablement. The deployed solutions can also be used as a starting point using an assemble- to-order methodology where the scope is extended to an even broader solution desired by customers along their individual adoption paths.
The modular framework of rapid-deployment solutions allows customers to select what they need when they need it, while unlocking a path to future improvements.
Rapid deployment of SAP CRM is one step in the many paths customers can take with SAP Rapid Deployment solutions. A full portfolio of modular yet integrated rapid-deployment solutions across all areas of the SAP solution portfolio are available, including analytics based on SAP HANA, mobile, cloud and social, database and technology and industry solutions.
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Technology Plays A Vital Role In Empowering The Workforce
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- Importance of Availability During holiday Season
- Digital Transformation Lessons For Supply Chain Leaders
- McAfee Acquires Cloud Security Startup Skyhigh Networks