SAP announced new ERP solutions
SAP AG today announced new enterprise resource planning (ERP) rapid-deployment solutions to enterprises considering the adoption of SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA. The solutions offer customers a starting point for deploying the integrated family of business applications that capture and analyze transactional data in real time on a single in-memory platform.
The solutions also include preconfigured software, implementation services, content and end-user enablement. The deployed solutions can also be used as a starting point using an assemble- to-order methodology where the scope is extended to an even broader solution desired by customers along their individual adoption paths.
The modular framework of rapid-deployment solutions allows customers to select what they need when they need it, while unlocking a path to future improvements.
Rapid deployment of SAP CRM is one step in the many paths customers can take with SAP Rapid Deployment solutions. A full portfolio of modular yet integrated rapid-deployment solutions across all areas of the SAP solution portfolio are available, including analytics based on SAP HANA, mobile, cloud and social, database and technology and industry solutions.
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- How Tech Is Helping Rethink Customer Engagement
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- AR-VR To Become Enterprise Reality In 3-4 Years: Study
- Twitter's India Country Director Taranjeet Singh Steps Down
- Indian Firms Are More 'IT Transformed' Than Rest Of Asia: Study
- Autonomous Cloud Creates A Smarter Workforce
- Gartner's 5 Emerging Technology Trends Every CIO Should Know
- 5 Ways To Prepare For An Effective RPA Project