SAP announced new ERP solutions
SAP AG today announced new enterprise resource planning (ERP) rapid-deployment solutions to enterprises considering the adoption of SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA. The solutions offer customers a starting point for deploying the integrated family of business applications that capture and analyze transactional data in real time on a single in-memory platform.
The solutions also include preconfigured software, implementation services, content and end-user enablement. The deployed solutions can also be used as a starting point using an assemble- to-order methodology where the scope is extended to an even broader solution desired by customers along their individual adoption paths.
The modular framework of rapid-deployment solutions allows customers to select what they need when they need it, while unlocking a path to future improvements.
Rapid deployment of SAP CRM is one step in the many paths customers can take with SAP Rapid Deployment solutions. A full portfolio of modular yet integrated rapid-deployment solutions across all areas of the SAP solution portfolio are available, including analytics based on SAP HANA, mobile, cloud and social, database and technology and industry solutions.
- Business Intelligence In Insurance Industry: What Are The Possibilities?
- How Cisco Streamlined UTI's Communication System
- Subscription E-commerce: What Online Retailers Should Know
- How Cloud Is Transforming CXOs' Operating Style
- AI, Robotics Are All Here; Are Business Leaders Ready?
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- The Most Ethical Tech Firms And Why They Matter
- How CIOs Can Unleash App Power In Digital Business
- What Stops Companies From Adopting Big Data Analytics
- Sify Names Arindam Mukherjee As Regional CEO, West