SAP announced new ERP solutions
SAP AG today announced new enterprise resource planning (ERP) rapid-deployment solutions to enterprises considering the adoption of SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA. The solutions offer customers a starting point for deploying the integrated family of business applications that capture and analyze transactional data in real time on a single in-memory platform.
The solutions also include preconfigured software, implementation services, content and end-user enablement. The deployed solutions can also be used as a starting point using an assemble- to-order methodology where the scope is extended to an even broader solution desired by customers along their individual adoption paths.
The modular framework of rapid-deployment solutions allows customers to select what they need when they need it, while unlocking a path to future improvements.
Rapid deployment of SAP CRM is one step in the many paths customers can take with SAP Rapid Deployment solutions. A full portfolio of modular yet integrated rapid-deployment solutions across all areas of the SAP solution portfolio are available, including analytics based on SAP HANA, mobile, cloud and social, database and technology and industry solutions.
- Adoption of Social Business Models Growing, Says ISG
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- People Analytics Drives Strong Business Outcomes: Study
- Data Science: A Success Mantra For Business Optimization
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- Silvan Launches IoT Business Manager for The Enterprise
- Embracing Zen In Business To Be Flexible and Innovative
- IT Should Focus On Business Results: IT Expert
- Travel Meets Technology To Redefine Customer Experience
- Digital Workplaces Will Enhance Productivity, Says Zinnov