SAP announces activities ahead of CeBIT 2013
SAP today announced upcoming activities with customers and partners at CeBIT 2013, being held on March 5-9 in Hanover, Germany. At the event, SAP will showcase comprehensive solutions, technologies and services for businesses of all sizes and in all industries. Across more than 46,000 square feet, the company and partners will demonstrate innovations in the areas of in-memory computing, cloud, mobile, analytics and applications. This year, SAP will incorporate a large partner area with 28 demo stations in its main booth, reflecting the importance of the SAP partner ecosystem.
“We look forward to offering our customers and prospects at CeBIT an exciting and interactive program,” said Michael Kleinemeier, regional president, Middle and Eastern Europe, SAP. “The comprehensive and innovative portfolio from SAP provides the global business community with answers to both current and future challenges – whether it’s big data, cloud, mobile solutions or applications based on SAP Business Suite.”
The lower floor of the company’s two-tier main stand incorporates the “Solution Area,” where SAP experts will be on hand to answer questions about the latest innovations in cloud, mobile, analytics and database and technology, as well as the public sector industry. Those interested in learning more about products and solutions from SAP and partners can visit the “Business Area” on the upper floor. In the “Innovation Forum,” a series of 15-minute presentations will provide initial insights into innovative topics and solutions. And dedicated “Focus Days” will offer prospective customers a three-hour program on selected industries, innovation topics and partner models.
- WhatsApp Launches ‘WhatsApp Business’ For Small Businesses
- Cloud Is Transforming The Role Of IT Organizations
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT
- Flipkart Selects Smartron To Design, Engineer Its First Smartphone
- Alibaba Sees India As Significant Market In Its Global Strategy
- Facebook’s Messenger 2.2 To Woo The Enterprise
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud