SAP appoints Suprakash Chaudhuri as MD, India & subcontinent
SAP today announced the appointment of Suprakash Chaudhuri as Managing Director, SAP India & Subcontinent. Chaudhuri will be responsible for all market-facing activities across the field organization, overseeing customer operations as well as general management like sales, consulting, partner ecosystem expansion and marketing.
A veteran with 18 years of industry experience, Suprakash has been associated with SAP for six years. He has been a key leader at SAP India since 2008, leading enterprise sales business units and in 2012 became the Head of SAP’s database and technology business for India. Under his leadership, the team brought a solution-centric go-to-market approach to drive revenue and build multiple self–sustaining businesses around SAPs solution portfolio, across all market segments. He has also been instrumental in driving some of the large customer wins for SAP with concrete business strategies.
“These are indeed very exciting times for the Indian IT industry. I am confident that SAP, with expertise across industries, segments, products and services, can play a vital role in enabling India to realize its potential,” said Chaudhuri. “I look forward to partnering with the business leaders and the entire SAP India team to further strengthen our focus on delivering customer value and accelerating innovation together with our customers and partners.”
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- Here's How Tambo Is Bridging India's Mobility Gap
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- India Among Top 5 Countries Generating E-Waste