SAP appoints Suprakash Chaudhuri as MD, India & subcontinent
SAP today announced the appointment of Suprakash Chaudhuri as Managing Director, SAP India & Subcontinent. Chaudhuri will be responsible for all market-facing activities across the field organization, overseeing customer operations as well as general management like sales, consulting, partner ecosystem expansion and marketing.
A veteran with 18 years of industry experience, Suprakash has been associated with SAP for six years. He has been a key leader at SAP India since 2008, leading enterprise sales business units and in 2012 became the Head of SAP’s database and technology business for India. Under his leadership, the team brought a solution-centric go-to-market approach to drive revenue and build multiple self–sustaining businesses around SAPs solution portfolio, across all market segments. He has also been instrumental in driving some of the large customer wins for SAP with concrete business strategies.
“These are indeed very exciting times for the Indian IT industry. I am confident that SAP, with expertise across industries, segments, products and services, can play a vital role in enabling India to realize its potential,” said Chaudhuri. “I look forward to partnering with the business leaders and the entire SAP India team to further strengthen our focus on delivering customer value and accelerating innovation together with our customers and partners.”
- CIO Klub Plans Regional, Global Expansion: Umesh Mehta
- How Cisco Streamlined UTI's Communication System
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- India Ranks 7th On Web Application Attacks: Akamai
- India's Top 10 Innovative Companies For 2018
- Subscription E-commerce: What Online Retailers Should Know
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- How Cloud Is Transforming CXOs' Operating Style
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- More Customer-Facing Firms Will Use Chatbots In 2-3 Years