SAP appoints Tom Kindermans as Senior VP in Asia Pacific Japan Region
SAP announced the appointment of Tom Kindermans as Senior Vice President for Business Solutions across the Asia Pacific Japan region.
Prior to his appointment, Tom held the roles of Senior Vice President Ecosystem and Channels as well as Senior Vice President small and midsize enterprises (SME) in Asia Pacific Japan. Before that he was Senior Vice President SME, SAP Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA). Joining SAP in 2005, Kindermans began his work in the SME line of business as Vice President of Channel Sales globally.
Tom spent eight years at Siemens Communications, where he held various executive management positions and eventually became Senior Vice President of the company’s indirect channels. Prior to this, Kindermans held various sales and marketing positions at Canon, serving as Account Executive, Product Manager and regional and national sales manager during his six years with the company.
He is fluent in French, Dutch, English and German. He graduated from the Catholic University of Leuven in Belgium, where he pursued a combined curriculum of engineering and business economics.
In enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better.
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Here's What Businesses Without HTTPS Should Know This July
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Role Of Technology In Transforming HR