SAP appoints Tom Kindermans as Senior VP in Asia Pacific Japan Region
SAP announced the appointment of Tom Kindermans as Senior Vice President for Business Solutions across the Asia Pacific Japan region.
Prior to his appointment, Tom held the roles of Senior Vice President Ecosystem and Channels as well as Senior Vice President small and midsize enterprises (SME) in Asia Pacific Japan. Before that he was Senior Vice President SME, SAP Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA). Joining SAP in 2005, Kindermans began his work in the SME line of business as Vice President of Channel Sales globally.
Tom spent eight years at Siemens Communications, where he held various executive management positions and eventually became Senior Vice President of the company’s indirect channels. Prior to this, Kindermans held various sales and marketing positions at Canon, serving as Account Executive, Product Manager and regional and national sales manager during his six years with the company.
He is fluent in French, Dutch, English and German. He graduated from the Catholic University of Leuven in Belgium, where he pursued a combined curriculum of engineering and business economics.
In enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better.
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business