SAP appoints Tom Kindermans as Senior VP in Asia Pacific Japan Region
SAP announced the appointment of Tom Kindermans as Senior Vice President for Business Solutions across the Asia Pacific Japan region.
Prior to his appointment, Tom held the roles of Senior Vice President Ecosystem and Channels as well as Senior Vice President small and midsize enterprises (SME) in Asia Pacific Japan. Before that he was Senior Vice President SME, SAP Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA). Joining SAP in 2005, Kindermans began his work in the SME line of business as Vice President of Channel Sales globally.
Tom spent eight years at Siemens Communications, where he held various executive management positions and eventually became Senior Vice President of the company’s indirect channels. Prior to this, Kindermans held various sales and marketing positions at Canon, serving as Account Executive, Product Manager and regional and national sales manager during his six years with the company.
He is fluent in French, Dutch, English and German. He graduated from the Catholic University of Leuven in Belgium, where he pursued a combined curriculum of engineering and business economics.
In enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better.
- Insurance Cos Lack Strategy To Leverage IoT Data: Study
- CIO Klub Chalks Out Expansion Plan
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner