SAP certifies SpectraSoft solution for lifesciences industry
SpectraSoft Technologies, a business solutions specialist for Process Industries announced that their SAP Business All-In-One partner solution Spectra:Pharma has undergone the qualification process and has been certified by SAP. Spectra:Pharma addresses the lifescience business needs in India. The industry ready solution has been developed by a team of experienced specialists from the lifesciences industry and is built on the robust SAP ERP 6.0 platform.
Spectra: Pharma which comes preconfigured with SAP industry best practices and SpectraSoft’s own solution accelerators, allows pharmaceutical companies to obtain visibility into all key business process excellence indicators, improve all aspects of their business operations, ensure regulatory compliance enabling the focus on quality and bringing all organisation wide functions on a common platform.
“This certification is a substantiation of SpectraSoft’s keen domain knowledge and deep expertise in addressing the business solution needs of the rapidly expanding Indian pharmaceutical industry. The solution while addressing the business and process needs of formulations, bulk drug, biotech and generics companies allows for a rapid implementation, bringing down the ‘Time to Value’ significantly,” commented Nagaraj Bhargava, CEO of SpectraSoft Technologies.
The solution is meant to address key business processes of the Industry, like quality management, production planning and management, etc; in the context of the Indian Lifesciences Industry.
“SpectraSoft has effectively partnered with pharma customers in their business transformation journey to help them manage critical business challenges,” remarked Debdeep Sengupta, Vice President, SME and Channels, SAP India.
SAP Business All-in-One partner solutions are qualified by SAP and developed, sold and supported by SAP partners as a defined-scope implementation with consulting services. Qualified SAP business all-in-one partner solutions are industry-specific versions of the SAP ERP application combined with SAP best practice offerings, enabling streamlined operations, lower costs and a proven path to growth.
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study
- Travel Meets Technology To Redefine Customer Experience
- How Automation, Disruptors Hit Traditional Law Firms
- How Keysight Is Helping Customers Boost Design Innovation
- We See New Opportunities In India's Enterprise Market: Zendesk CEO