SAP certifies SpectraSoft solution for lifesciences industry
SpectraSoft Technologies, a business solutions specialist for Process Industries announced that their SAP Business All-In-One partner solution Spectra:Pharma has undergone the qualification process and has been certified by SAP. Spectra:Pharma addresses the lifescience business needs in India. The industry ready solution has been developed by a team of experienced specialists from the lifesciences industry and is built on the robust SAP ERP 6.0 platform.
Spectra: Pharma which comes preconfigured with SAP industry best practices and SpectraSoft’s own solution accelerators, allows pharmaceutical companies to obtain visibility into all key business process excellence indicators, improve all aspects of their business operations, ensure regulatory compliance enabling the focus on quality and bringing all organisation wide functions on a common platform.
“This certification is a substantiation of SpectraSoft’s keen domain knowledge and deep expertise in addressing the business solution needs of the rapidly expanding Indian pharmaceutical industry. The solution while addressing the business and process needs of formulations, bulk drug, biotech and generics companies allows for a rapid implementation, bringing down the ‘Time to Value’ significantly,” commented Nagaraj Bhargava, CEO of SpectraSoft Technologies.
The solution is meant to address key business processes of the Industry, like quality management, production planning and management, etc; in the context of the Indian Lifesciences Industry.
“SpectraSoft has effectively partnered with pharma customers in their business transformation journey to help them manage critical business challenges,” remarked Debdeep Sengupta, Vice President, SME and Channels, SAP India.
SAP Business All-in-One partner solutions are qualified by SAP and developed, sold and supported by SAP partners as a defined-scope implementation with consulting services. Qualified SAP business all-in-one partner solutions are industry-specific versions of the SAP ERP application combined with SAP best practice offerings, enabling streamlined operations, lower costs and a proven path to growth.
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Research Reveals AI Is Creating More 'Human Friendly' Workplaces
- Damson Technologies Launches Its India Operations
- Gartner Identifies 7 Technologies For The Digital Workplace
- Five Technologies Changing The Healthcare Sector
- Gartner's 5 Emerging Technology Trends Every CIO Should Know
- Tech Is The Future of Employee Onboarding, Says Study
- Shaping The Future Of Education Through Technology