SAP changes organisational structure to support HANA platform
SAP today announced to make changes in its organisational structure and form a single development organisation to support innovations in its HANA platform.
The innovations are expected to adopt a cloud-first approach in order to increase the company’s position in mobile and speed up its go-to-market for cloud and the SAP HANA enterprise cloud service.
SAP will combine all innovation under its Technology and Innovation Executive Board member, Vishal Sikka, and will be supported by the Application Innovation executive vice president Bernd Leukert.
“We face an unprecedented opportunity to rethink the world through technology with the combination of cloud-based ease of delivery, the power of SAP HANA to enable a new real-time across the trading world and the power of design to unleash our imaginations to build amazing products that open new horizons,” said Sikka.
“By leveraging development synergies across our cloud and on premise areas, we can further accelerate cloud solutions for our customers,” said SAP co-CEOs Bill McDermott and Jim Hagemann Snabe.
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- Insider Threats and Its Impact On Data Security
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?
- Enterprises See Gap In IoT-ERP Integration: Study