SAP changes organisational structure to support HANA platform
SAP today announced to make changes in its organisational structure and form a single development organisation to support innovations in its HANA platform.
The innovations are expected to adopt a cloud-first approach in order to increase the company’s position in mobile and speed up its go-to-market for cloud and the SAP HANA enterprise cloud service.
SAP will combine all innovation under its Technology and Innovation Executive Board member, Vishal Sikka, and will be supported by the Application Innovation executive vice president Bernd Leukert.
“We face an unprecedented opportunity to rethink the world through technology with the combination of cloud-based ease of delivery, the power of SAP HANA to enable a new real-time across the trading world and the power of design to unleash our imaginations to build amazing products that open new horizons,” said Sikka.
“By leveraging development synergies across our cloud and on premise areas, we can further accelerate cloud solutions for our customers,” said SAP co-CEOs Bill McDermott and Jim Hagemann Snabe.
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Public WiFi To Connect India's 40 mn New Users To Internet: Study
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- How Firms Can Improve Internal Customer Satisfaction
- NIIT To Train 1 Lakh Youth In IT-BSFI Through TPaaS