SAP Drives Communities Around Green IT
SAP, together with key members of its ecosystem, announced a new community focused on facilitating "Green IT" collaboration and solution creation at the ongoing third annual Virtualization Week event, being held in Palo Alto, Calif..
Also, SAP is demonstrating to its customers and partners how virtualization is currently used in SAP landscapes as well as future trends and issues.
The SAP Green IT Community members include Brown-Forman Corporation, Citrix, Colgate, EMC, F5, Fujitsu, HP, Intel, Network Appliance Inc., Novell, Sun Microsystems, T-Systems and VMware.
"In this cost-sensitive economic environment, many IT organizations see virtualization as the natural first step of their Green IT journey," said Peter Graf, chief sustainability officer and executive vice president of Sustainability Solutions, SAP. "We witness a growing number of our customers adopt virtualization for greater parts of their IT landscape - enjoying fast return on investment, lower energy consumption and a reduced carbon footprint."
The Green IT Community members will collaborate in a dedicated online environment hosted by SAP to exchange ideas, discuss industry trends and customer needs, and provide guidance on future product development and co-innovation opportunities. More companies will be invited to join as collaboration efforts intensify, SAP said in a release.
- Machine Learning Helps Doctors To Generate Precise, Faster Prescriptions
- Machine Learning Can Generate Faster, Precise Prescriptions
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- Helping You Escape Competition With UPI Payments
- Top 10 Tech Companies To Work With In India
- Ericsson Sees 5G Readiness On The Rise
- Intel Imparts AI Training To 9,500 Techies
- Why Artificial Intelligence Is Poised To Disrupt E-Commerce