SAP Enables Digital Township in Maharashtra
SAP India said that City Corporation Limited, a real estate promoter and builder in Maharashtra, has successfully gone live on SAP ERP to help accelerate its business expansion plans.
This includes building 50,000 houses across five townships around Pune including construction and township management of a digital township, Amanora Park Town. The Amanora project is being touted as the first-of-its-kind in the real estate industry of India.
"Amanora Park Town clearly recognizes the advantage of technology to simplify and enhance quality of life," said Ranjan Das, managing director, SAP, Indian Subcontinent. "SAP will work with City Corporation to help it successfully advocate digital living."
The Amanora Park Town, estimated to be worth Rs 9,000 crore, is the first township to be approved and built under the Maharashtra Government’s Special Township Policy. Spread across 400 acres, the project offers digital solutions to its residents including e-governance, e-commerce, utility management, safety and security system, as per a press release.
The complete IT enablement of Amanora Park Town has been a blueprint of CMC Limited. CMC completed the SAP ERP implementation in five months, consolidated and standardized the township’s processes and applications over a unified platform.
- How IoT Is Creating Modern, Smart Cities
- Emerging Tech To Drive Enterprise Digital Transformation
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- India Ranks 7th On Web Application Attacks: Akamai
- India's Top 10 Innovative Companies For 2018
- Subscription E-commerce: What Online Retailers Should Know
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- India’s Digital Payments Will Touch USD 1-Tn By 2022: Report
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 12-17)