SAP Enables Digital Township in Maharashtra
SAP India said that City Corporation Limited, a real estate promoter and builder in Maharashtra, has successfully gone live on SAP ERP to help accelerate its business expansion plans.
This includes building 50,000 houses across five townships around Pune including construction and township management of a digital township, Amanora Park Town. The Amanora project is being touted as the first-of-its-kind in the real estate industry of India.
"Amanora Park Town clearly recognizes the advantage of technology to simplify and enhance quality of life," said Ranjan Das, managing director, SAP, Indian Subcontinent. "SAP will work with City Corporation to help it successfully advocate digital living."
The Amanora Park Town, estimated to be worth Rs 9,000 crore, is the first township to be approved and built under the Maharashtra Government’s Special Township Policy. Spread across 400 acres, the project offers digital solutions to its residents including e-governance, e-commerce, utility management, safety and security system, as per a press release.
The complete IT enablement of Amanora Park Town has been a blueprint of CMC Limited. CMC completed the SAP ERP implementation in five months, consolidated and standardized the township’s processes and applications over a unified platform.
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns