SAP enables PSUs to improve file mgmt
SAP has launch of SAP File Lifecycle Management solution to improve the file management processes for Indian public sectors. Available in Hindi and English, the SAP File Lifecycle Management solution will help public sector customers achieve transparency and agility across the organization.
SAP File Lifecycle Management digitizes file management encompassing all stages of the conventional file management process including the filing system, organization, workflow management, document uploads, file notings, correspondence, incoming ‘dak’, administrative and access regulations, alerts and analytics.
Conceived, designed and developed by SAP Labs India, the File Lifecycle Management solution is built with a state-of-the-art architecture that simplifies the configuration process and can be implemented as a stand-alone solution or can seamlessly be integrated into SAP ERP.
With this solution, a PSU will be able to create and manage a file across its lifecycle by using SAP’s workflow-based solution that will simulate the current practices of manual file management with the inherent advantages of a digitized system.
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector
- Women Hold Just 1 in 5 Sales Leadership Positions
- Women Hold Just One in Five Sales Leadership Positions
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner
- NetApp Appoints Senior Execs To Strengthen India Business
- Hybrid Cloud Deployment Leads To Massive Cost Savings: Study