SAP enables PSUs to improve file mgmt
SAP has launch of SAP File Lifecycle Management solution to improve the file management processes for Indian public sectors. Available in Hindi and English, the SAP File Lifecycle Management solution will help public sector customers achieve transparency and agility across the organization.
SAP File Lifecycle Management digitizes file management encompassing all stages of the conventional file management process including the filing system, organization, workflow management, document uploads, file notings, correspondence, incoming ‘dak’, administrative and access regulations, alerts and analytics.
Conceived, designed and developed by SAP Labs India, the File Lifecycle Management solution is built with a state-of-the-art architecture that simplifies the configuration process and can be implemented as a stand-alone solution or can seamlessly be integrated into SAP ERP.
With this solution, a PSU will be able to create and manage a file across its lifecycle by using SAP’s workflow-based solution that will simulate the current practices of manual file management with the inherent advantages of a digitized system.
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Multi-Cloud Environments Force CIOs To Rethink Cloud Strategies
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO
- 5 Supply Chain Management Trends for 2018
- GSTR2: To File Or Not To File?
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT
- Transforming Business With Cloud Migration
- Forget Prevention, Firms Struggle To Even Detect Cyber Threats
- CFOs Focusing On Expense Mgmt To Cut Travel Costs