SAP enables PSUs to improve file mgmt
SAP has launch of SAP File Lifecycle Management solution to improve the file management processes for Indian public sectors. Available in Hindi and English, the SAP File Lifecycle Management solution will help public sector customers achieve transparency and agility across the organization.
SAP File Lifecycle Management digitizes file management encompassing all stages of the conventional file management process including the filing system, organization, workflow management, document uploads, file notings, correspondence, incoming ‘dak’, administrative and access regulations, alerts and analytics.
Conceived, designed and developed by SAP Labs India, the File Lifecycle Management solution is built with a state-of-the-art architecture that simplifies the configuration process and can be implemented as a stand-alone solution or can seamlessly be integrated into SAP ERP.
With this solution, a PSU will be able to create and manage a file across its lifecycle by using SAP’s workflow-based solution that will simulate the current practices of manual file management with the inherent advantages of a digitized system.
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- How To Maximize Space In Your Data Center
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study
- Leveraging Cloud Based Payments Effectively
- Information Management Can Drive Digital Transformation Effort
- Data Fragmentation Causing Cost, Compliance Headaches For CDOs
- Is the New URL File Outbreak a Ransomware Attempt?