SAP fortifies cloud strategy for India
As part of its global cloud strategy, SAP India has announced a roadmap to strengthen its cloud business in India. The new cloud strategy came into place after the acquisition of SuccessFactors a pioneer in the cloud and a clear leader in the human capital management (HCM) space and extends SAP’s services beyond small- and mid-sized companies to also include large enterprises. The cloud solutions will focus on four most important assets a company has to manage - people, money, customers and suppliers. The cloud solutions will also be integrated with innovations around mobility, analytics and collaborative services.
“We see a huge potential for the cloud computing technology. And we are committed to create a whole new cloud experience that would enable Indian businesses run better,” said Neeraj Athalye, Head Cloud Business, SAP India. “Our solutions are cost-effective, easy to deploy, and manage – and deliver rapid time-to-value. The major differentiator for SAP is that we offer unparalleled ability to our customers to integrate and take advantage of all their compute resources into cloud to suit their business needs.” he added.
While the integrated suite of SAP Business ByDesign and Business One OnDemand solutions will continue to address the small and medium businesses, the large enterprises will be served by a portfolio of line-of-business solutions as part of the new strategy.
SAP also aims to take the cloud market beyond software-as-a-service (SaaS) and platform-as-a-service (PaaS), targeting new areas such as collaboration (including both people-centric applications and business network solutions, information and mobile services), information services (including business intelligence in the cloud and data services) and mobile services (especially mobile device management in the cloud).
- How Cloud Is Transforming CXOs' Operating Style
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- AI, Cloud, IoT To Have Huge Impact On Semicon Revenue: KPMG
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- How Fortis Improves Patient Care With Microsoft Azure
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 5-9)
- Cloud Computing Powering India’s Digital Economy
- How Organizations Can Be Threats Ready On The Cloud?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Jan 22-26)
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 15-20)