SAP India Appoints Peter Gartenberg COO
SAP Asia Pacific Japan has appointed Peter Gartenberg as the chief operating officer (COO), SAP India.
Gartenberg will report to Steve Watts, COO, SAP Asia Pacific Japan and interim president, SAP India.
Commenting on the appointment, Watts said, "I am very pleased to have Peter join the executive leadership team at SAP India, one of SAP’s most important market’s globally. SAP India continues to invest in its leadership position and remains absolutely committed to delivering world-class solutions which enable our customers to become Best-Run Businesses."
On his new assignment, Gartenberg said that he will continue to build on the excellent reputation SAP India has established. "We will continue to drive the software business forward in India by offering innovative solutions which deliver real value to our customers. I am confident the compelling business case we offer every one of our customers will also help bolster India’s economic growth."
Prior to joining SAP India, Gartenberg served as the managing director & CEO, Siemens Enterprise Communications India and executive vice president, global sales, APAC Region, Siemens Enterprise Communications GmbH & Co. KG.
Gartenberg started his career in 1986 with IBM in San Francisco, California.
- IT, Digital Firms Comprise LinkedIn's Best Cos For 2018
- Coolpad Appoints Chief IP Officer; Focuses On India Market
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Creating Men As Allies In Gender Diversity Programs
- Woman Empowerment Through Edtech
- India Tops Data Literacy And Awareness In APAC: Report
- India Needs To Invest More On R&D