SAP India Appoints Peter Gartenberg COO
SAP Asia Pacific Japan has appointed Peter Gartenberg as the chief operating officer (COO), SAP India.
Gartenberg will report to Steve Watts, COO, SAP Asia Pacific Japan and interim president, SAP India.
Commenting on the appointment, Watts said, "I am very pleased to have Peter join the executive leadership team at SAP India, one of SAP’s most important market’s globally. SAP India continues to invest in its leadership position and remains absolutely committed to delivering world-class solutions which enable our customers to become Best-Run Businesses."
On his new assignment, Gartenberg said that he will continue to build on the excellent reputation SAP India has established. "We will continue to drive the software business forward in India by offering innovative solutions which deliver real value to our customers. I am confident the compelling business case we offer every one of our customers will also help bolster India’s economic growth."
Prior to joining SAP India, Gartenberg served as the managing director & CEO, Siemens Enterprise Communications India and executive vice president, global sales, APAC Region, Siemens Enterprise Communications GmbH & Co. KG.
Gartenberg started his career in 1986 with IBM in San Francisco, California.
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How Option3 Is Creating a Winning Strategy For Its Startup Biz
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Outsourcing To India Is A Suitable Option For Another 3 Decades: Study