SAP India Appoints Peter Gartenberg COO
SAP Asia Pacific Japan has appointed Peter Gartenberg as the chief operating officer (COO), SAP India.
Gartenberg will report to Steve Watts, COO, SAP Asia Pacific Japan and interim president, SAP India.
Commenting on the appointment, Watts said, "I am very pleased to have Peter join the executive leadership team at SAP India, one of SAP’s most important market’s globally. SAP India continues to invest in its leadership position and remains absolutely committed to delivering world-class solutions which enable our customers to become Best-Run Businesses."
On his new assignment, Gartenberg said that he will continue to build on the excellent reputation SAP India has established. "We will continue to drive the software business forward in India by offering innovative solutions which deliver real value to our customers. I am confident the compelling business case we offer every one of our customers will also help bolster India’s economic growth."
Prior to joining SAP India, Gartenberg served as the managing director & CEO, Siemens Enterprise Communications India and executive vice president, global sales, APAC Region, Siemens Enterprise Communications GmbH & Co. KG.
Gartenberg started his career in 1986 with IBM in San Francisco, California.
- India As A Mobile Manufacturing Hub Is Challenging: Expert
- The Talent Imperatives In A Digital World
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Most Organizations Not Doing 'People Strategies' Right
- Robotics Jobs Are Seeing A Whopping Rise In India