SAP India Doubles SMB Customers In 2004
SAP India today announced that it has recorded phenomenal growth in the small and midsize business (SMB) segment in the past year.
In 2004, 75 Indian SMBs opted for SAP solutions - averaging a new customer win every 5 days. The company also announced that in the first quarter of the current year (January-March 2005), the company has already signed 30 new SMB customers.
Today, SAP India has a total of more than 300 SMB customers. Going forward, the German major sees its SMB business growing 2.5 to 3 times that of the Indian market.
In the Asia Pacific region (excluding Japan), SAP announced that year-on-year total software revenue growth for SAP solutions for SMBs nearly doubled in 2004, with an average of 3 new customers each working day of the year.
In 2004, SAP signed nearly 200 new mySAP(tm) All-in-One customers and more than 400 SAP Business One customers in APA, underpinning another year of SAP’s two-tiered SMB solution strategy and bringing the total number of current SMB customers in Asia Pacific to nearly 1,000.
“The need to address market challenges on a real-time basis and the need for improved compliance are driving SMB businesses to integrate business information into a single version of truth across the organization for effective and efficient decision-making,” said Pranay Mittal, director, SMB Operations, SAP Asia Pacific.
Some of its recent SMB clients include Kemwell, Unipatch Rubber Limited, Panacea Biotech, Micro Borosil Glass, John Fowler (India) Ltd., Associated Capsules, and Krishna Maruti Ltd.
- ContentMart.com: Creating Waves In Online Content Marketplace
- Velocity MR Furnishes Instant Data To Organizations
- Can A Business Plan Defeat The Fear Of The Unknown?
- Broadcom Buys Brocade To Expand Enterprise Portfolio
- Social Selling Is The Future For Acquiring New Clients
- Asia-Pacific Leads Global Fintech Investments: Study
- Cognizant Acquires Idea Couture To Succeed In Digital Economy
- How Is Video Conferencing Impacting Flexible Workplaces
- Ozonetel Offers Chat Bot With FB Messenger
- TCS, Infosys End Q4, 2015 On A Profitable Note