SAP Labs India appoints new MD
SAP Labs India today formally announced that Anirban (Andy) Dey, has been appointed managing director effective 1, January 2013. Taking over from his current role as Vice President, In-Memory Platform Technologies, Andy will further drive operational efficiency, speed up innovation and steer SAP Labs in its next phase of growth. Andy succeeds V R Ferose, who will take on a new global role in SAP.
“SAP Labs India has showcased leadership that has driven the organization to excel in innovation and product development. The Lab has contributed significantly to SAP’s products and technologies and plays a key role in the SAP eco-system. Andy’s leadership will be a great asset in taking Labs India to greater heights,” said Clas Neumann, Senior Vice President and Global Head of the SAP Labs Network. “We also thank Ferose for the positive contribution made to SAP Labs India since he took charge from April 2010 and wish him the very best in his new role.”
SAP Labs India is the second largest R&D center outside Germany for SAP and contributes to a wide spectrum of SAP’s product portfolio ranging from developing technology platform and enterprise software, to providing customer support, accelerating sales and partnering with a rich and vibrant SAP ecosystem in India. SAP Labs India has facilities in Bangalore, Gurgaon and Pune.
- Indian Railways On Track To Bigger Tech Innovation
- Blockchain Technology Goes Beyond Cryptocurrency
- Top Tech Jobs In Demand This Year
- Using Blockchain For Financial Inclusion
- Using The Blockchain For Financial Inclusion
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- Are Brands Getting Too Late To Digitize?
- How E-Commerce Can Deliver Exceptional Experiences