SAP to Resell CA Wily Introscope
SAP and CA have announced a global reseller agreement that will enable SAP to resell the CA Wily Introscope solution as SAP Extended Diagnostics, an application performance management solution.
The solution helps mission-critical Web applications and Web services meet customers’ business and performance goals. The announcement was made at SAP TechEd 2008 Bangalore.
SAP Extended Diagnostics, based on CA Wily Introscope, helps customers to identify and pinpoint bottlenecks proactively, eliminate unplanned outages, manage service levels, optimize resources and lower the costs associated with maintaining Web applications. It complements and enhances the capabilities of the NetWeaver technology platform by monitoring complex Java and .Net Web applications, application servers, portals, enterprise service buses, process servers and other service-oriented architecture (SOA) infrastructure components–all day, every day. This helps IT to ensure that mission-critical Web applications and Web services meet business and performance goals.
The multi-year partnership between CA and SAP is supported by more than 1,500 SAP customers who have downloaded CA Wily Introscope from the SAP Service Marketplace. It provides Wily Introscope as part of its solution manager. With SAP Extended Diagnostics, SAP customers can now extend the use of CA Wily Introscope also for custom code and non-SAP applications, according to a statement.
“Customers and prospects want confidence that they can manage the performance of mission-critical, Web-based applications and services deployed on the SAP NetWeaver platform,” said Chris Cook, corporate senior vice president and general manager, Application Performance Management business unit, CA.
SAP said the new solution is now available to customers worldwide.
Wookey Ditches Oracle for SAP
- Apple Star Engineer Chris Lattner Joins Google
- Tim Cook Assures More Money, Energy For Apple In India
- US Based Softvision To Hire 500 Software Engineers in India
- Most-Loved Tech CEOs And What Sets Them Apart
- Apple CEO Looks To Gain Greater Access In India
- Driving Technology-Led Growth In The Financial Sector
- Apple To Make iPhones In India In 4-6 Weeks: Report
- Confirmed: Apple Will Start Making iPhones In India
- iPhone 7 Drives Apple To Record-Shattering sales
- US Tech Leaders Denounce Trump's Immigration Order