SAP Unveils Digital Boardroom For Indian Enterprises
SAP has launched SAP Digital Boardroom for Indian enterprises, new technology solution, which gives analytical information to C-suite executives that can help make decisions in real time. Built on the SAP BusinessObjects Cloud solution, SAP Digital Boardroom is expected to utilize line-of-business data from the SAP S/4HANA suite and SAP HANA Cloud Platform to provide a single source of data about a company’s critical business metrics.
“Technology is changing the rules of business and disruption is becoming the norm. As business leaders we need to absorb, understand and adapt with agility and speed to constantly changing circumstances,” said Deb Deep Sengupta, President & Managing Director, SAP Indian Subcontinent. “The SAP Digital Boardroom will enable an interactive board discussion, and give decision – makers a simplified boardroom process, by allowing board members to analyze large volumes of data, and identify business risks and opportunities in real-time. This is a true business advantage all C-Suite executives need in the fast-moving cloud economy”, he added.
SAP Digital Boardroom gives senior management and C-Suite executives access to business data and analytics, allowing them to gauge their company’s standing in the market as compared to their competitors. It aims to harmonize the view of company operations across all lines of business on multiple devices. This view enables users to understand the past, assist in predicting the future and helps in faster and better decision-making in today’s era of digital transformation, the company said in a press release.
Building on SAP’s commitment to deliver ongoing innovations to existing analytics solutions delivered on premise and in the cloud, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud solution represents a new software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering. It brings together all analytics features into one solution for a unique user experience.
Content from different business areas (e.g. Finance, Marketing, HR) can be aligned on a single semantic model within the SAP BusinessObjects Cloud – leveraging the core services. It can be directly connected to local SAP S/4HANA, SAP HANA, and SAP BusinessWarehouse platform content, or other data sources through either Smart Data Integration, or HANA Cloud Integration, the company said.
- Rolls Royce Partners TCS To Bolster Digital Capabilities
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- Businesses With Digital Intuition Will Thrive: Mike Gregoire
- Banks Investing Heavily On IT With Rising Digital Payments: Gartner
- Alibaba Sees India As Significant Market In Its Global Strategy
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Nov 6-11)
- How TV, Print Media Firms Are Leveraging Digital Technologies
- Digital Transformation: Gap Between CEO Expectations And IT Readiness
- PayPal Launches Domestic Operations In India
- Has Demonetization Improved India's Digital Transactions?