SAP upgrades predictive analytics software
SAP has launched renewed version of its predictive analytics software. The company claims that the new version 1.0.11 of the Predictive Analysis software can help organizations in gathering insights in real time from big data.
SAP launched its Predictive analytics software last year that aimed at helping businesses identify trends from Big Data sources that may benefit the bottom line. The solution was designed to work on a standalone basis or integrated into SAP environments. The software claims to offer a complete data discovery, visualization and predictive analytics application to extend current analytics capabilities and skillsets. Most notably, the software slots into setups running HANA, the company’s in-memory database and analytics platform.
The latest version of SAP Predictive Analysis delivers tighter integration with SAP Lumira software for model visualization and business user empowerment. New innovations give users the ability to gain predictive foresight and make the best decisions without having to rely on data scientists to gain this intelligence.
The new software includes features to expand predictive model execution to other SAP applications, including SAP Customer Relationship Management and SAP Fraud Management and has extended algorithm set that can run any R-script. According to the company, the updated software offers faster execution against large data volumes, new data grounding techniques and functions for streamlined models, richer displays of data and visualizations for improved analysis of data with more charting.
Very recently, SAP has also launched standard and personal editions of SAP Lumira to further strengthen its business intelligence (BI) portfolio.
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation
- Qlik to Power Sitel's Big Data Initiative
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business