Sapient Extends Marketing Services to India
Sapient has announced that it is extending its comprehensive suite of marketing services to India.
The company has been operating in India for more than a decade, providing technology expertise and building on its collaborative, client-centric culture. The plans to expand on its services in India is a result of the growing demand from both Indian and multinational corporations wanting to leverage technology in innovative ways. With Sapient’s marketing services, the company will provide its expertise on combining brand strategy, advertising, multi-channel commerce, marketing technology and social media.
Sapient recently partnered with IMA India, a research firm that provides corporations with proprietary research on market and economic issues. The goal was to conduct a survey with chief marketing officers at 52 Indian and multinational corporations. The survey revealed that the top priorities for CMOs include the changing media consumption patterns of consumers and the increasing shift towards digital marketing. The company found that enterprises in India are now trying to understand how to effectively incorporate digital media into their overall marketing strategy. The interactive market in India is estimated at U.S. $150 million and is predicted to grow at approximately 45-50 percent year-over-year.
Currently, Sapient has more than 4,000 people working in its three offices across India. Sapient’s announcement to extend its marketing services to India follows its acquisition of Nitro Group (an independent advertising agency) in July 2009.
- Insurance Cos Lack Strategy To Leverage IoT Data: Study
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Digital Tech Creating Enhanced Experiences In The Air
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Adarsh Credit Goes Paperless With Adobe
- Amazon Beats Apple, Google To Become World’s Most Valuable Brand