Sapient Extends Marketing Services to India
Sapient has announced that it is extending its comprehensive suite of marketing services to India.
The company has been operating in India for more than a decade, providing technology expertise and building on its collaborative, client-centric culture. The plans to expand on its services in India is a result of the growing demand from both Indian and multinational corporations wanting to leverage technology in innovative ways. With Sapient’s marketing services, the company will provide its expertise on combining brand strategy, advertising, multi-channel commerce, marketing technology and social media.
Sapient recently partnered with IMA India, a research firm that provides corporations with proprietary research on market and economic issues. The goal was to conduct a survey with chief marketing officers at 52 Indian and multinational corporations. The survey revealed that the top priorities for CMOs include the changing media consumption patterns of consumers and the increasing shift towards digital marketing. The company found that enterprises in India are now trying to understand how to effectively incorporate digital media into their overall marketing strategy. The interactive market in India is estimated at U.S. $150 million and is predicted to grow at approximately 45-50 percent year-over-year.
Currently, Sapient has more than 4,000 people working in its three offices across India. Sapient’s announcement to extend its marketing services to India follows its acquisition of Nitro Group (an independent advertising agency) in July 2009.
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Nissan Motor Appoints Anthony Thomas As Global CIO
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services