Sapient to double workforce in Bengaluru facility
Sapient (NASDAQ: SAPE), a global services firm that helps clients transform in the areas of business, marketing, and technology, has announced the expansion of its existing centre in Bangalore. Sapient has effectively doubled the space of its existing facility located in Salarpuria GR Tech Park, Whitefield, Bengaluru.
“Due to the continued growth and success of our marketing services and global markets businesses, we are expanding our space and increasing our hiring efforts to keep pace with client demand,” said Karandeep Singh, Managing Director, Sapient India. “India is a great source of talent and wonderful place to work for us. Expanding in Bengaluru is a natural step for us as we continue to deliver cutting-edge work for multi-national clients doing business in India,” he added.
The company plans to nearly double its workforce in Bangalore by the end of 2010, as well as continue expansion in its two other Indian markets — Gurgaon and Noida. “On the back of 36 percent year-over-year revenue growth in Q2, the expansion of our talent pool in Bangalore will allow us to continue our track record for delivering superior service to clients in our SapientNitro and Global Markets businesses,” added Munish Mishra, director and office lead of Sapient in Bangalore. “Bangalore is critical to our success because of its strong talent pool for marketing and technology services. Employees are attracted to working here because of the unique opportunities to become immersed in our multi-national clients’ businesses and get to solve some of their most complex challenges through innovative thinking.”
Recently, Fortune Magazine ranked Sapient at 45 (and second in terms of profit growth) in its annual fastest growing companies list.
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study