Sapient to double workforce in Bengaluru facility
Sapient (NASDAQ: SAPE), a global services firm that helps clients transform in the areas of business, marketing, and technology, has announced the expansion of its existing centre in Bangalore. Sapient has effectively doubled the space of its existing facility located in Salarpuria GR Tech Park, Whitefield, Bengaluru.
“Due to the continued growth and success of our marketing services and global markets businesses, we are expanding our space and increasing our hiring efforts to keep pace with client demand,” said Karandeep Singh, Managing Director, Sapient India. “India is a great source of talent and wonderful place to work for us. Expanding in Bengaluru is a natural step for us as we continue to deliver cutting-edge work for multi-national clients doing business in India,” he added.
The company plans to nearly double its workforce in Bangalore by the end of 2010, as well as continue expansion in its two other Indian markets — Gurgaon and Noida. “On the back of 36 percent year-over-year revenue growth in Q2, the expansion of our talent pool in Bangalore will allow us to continue our track record for delivering superior service to clients in our SapientNitro and Global Markets businesses,” added Munish Mishra, director and office lead of Sapient in Bangalore. “Bangalore is critical to our success because of its strong talent pool for marketing and technology services. Employees are attracted to working here because of the unique opportunities to become immersed in our multi-national clients’ businesses and get to solve some of their most complex challenges through innovative thinking.”
Recently, Fortune Magazine ranked Sapient at 45 (and second in terms of profit growth) in its annual fastest growing companies list.
- India's Digital Consumer Spending Still Nascent: Google-BCG
- AI, Robotics Are All Here; Are Business Leaders Ready?
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- 4G Smartphones Sees 14 pc Growth In India: IDC
- The Most Ethical Tech Firms And Why They Matter
- How CIOs Can Unleash App Power In Digital Business
- F Secure Is Growing Much Faster Than The Market
- What Lies Ahead For India's Fintech Sector?