Sapient wins CIO award for private cloud solution
Sapient has bagged the ‘Defy Convention CIO Award’ at the IT Excellence Awards for its private cloud called ‘SapeCloud’. IT Excellence Awards, which have been jointly instituted by CNBC TV18 and VMware, aim at recognizing excellence in IT innovation.
‘SapeCloud’ is an urbane private cloud infrastructure servicing across business units and locations. It caters to the compute demand for different business function, while ensuring that data of each department is securely stored and isolated in their respective logical partitions without impacting performance.
Among the innovations achieved are allowing point in time recovery of a single file/environments from a failed Virtual Machine (VM) and managing Disaster Recovery (DR) with small rebound time, thereby, providing the company with a unique way to maximize business value.
“We are delighted to have won the ‘Defy Convention CIO award’. This is a great recognition of our technological efforts to transform Sapient into a truly innovation focussed company,” said Mohammad Wasim, Director & Global Infrastructure Lead, SapientNitro.
“Cloud computing is revolutionizing how IT infrastructure is being consumed and I am glad that we are stewarding the change. We are always upbeat and willing to adopt emerging technologies to build and deliver better customer experience,” added Wasim.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Insider Threats and Its Impact On Data Security
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Cognitive Computing: An Essential Science In HR
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner